• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Since I was 11 Ive been struggling with BPD, Social Anxiety Disorder/General Anxiety, ADHD, Dyslexia and Lyme disease. I tried to commit suicide the first time when I was 11 by overdose. That's also around the time I started self harming. I think got into a abusive relationship around 14-15 ish and was abused for 2 years by a pedo. Than after we broke I tried to kill myself again by overdose again. I went to the mental hospital for the first time I still remember how sad and traumatic it was. When I got out I couldn't control my emotions so I ran away from home and was than found by police and was very high at the time and i was sent to the mental hospital again. At this point also Id been suffering with addiction to pain killers and drinking, I think got it from my dad he was a abusive alcoholic who hurt me a lot. Throughout this time I tried many other ways to take my life like cutting, stabbing, overdose, hanging. Mostly those many
ods over and over again hoping one day that would work. Than recently I was sexually assaulted by my best friend. I've recently been told and diagnosed with BPD, I been switching medications over and over to try and get help and find something that works for me. Nothing has so I've been the hospital 2-3 times this month from attempted suicide. I recently tried to hang myself twice and failed and was sent to the mental hospital. I'm so alone right now and I think thats why I want somebody with me when I die. So yeah thats my story theres a lot more but that's the just of it.

Last edited by a moderator: