• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reanimated_cadaver

reanimated_cadaver

a reanimated corpse
Jan 24, 2024
I just wanted to thought dump here and share my personal suicidal fantasy.

I always imagined it being dark outside. Everything dim with the faint sounds of the evening birds going to their nightly nesting spots. The same kitchen light dimly brightening up the room. I would be in the center of the kitchen with a large knife in hand.
I'd slowly drag it across my throat. Skin peeling to reveal the biggest incision I could ever make. The cold blood running down my throat and staining my clothes as I fall onto the ground leaning against the drawers. The euphoria of being there to bleed out and having the cold blood relax the tension of my taut red skin surrounding the opening of the wound. I'd drop the blood stained knife next to me and relish in finally being able to experience something I never have before.

I guess that would summarize my fantasy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and sklvlp999