• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I just wanted to share this because I've tried it and it worked for me. I also saw many people dealing with resistant infections.
Roughly 10 years ago i was diagnosed with the herpes virus and it was ruining my life. It was so bad that i became very suicidal at young age - till i found Oregano oil.
I know many people think its plaacebo or some other sort of wu wu bs, but i can only share my experience and some scientific studies confirming the effectiveness.

Anyway, i was prescribed Aciclovir, it did help a bit with the symptoms, but it didn't cure me. When i found out that oregano oil can kill the virus, i tried it. I bought some capsules that had >80% carvacrol/ high quality organic oregano oil, and took them for 2-3 weeks. And since then i never had a single herpes outbreak ever again, even 10 years later i haven't had a single outbreak.
I've tested myself and my results were negative. At the beginning of my herpes i got diagnosed positive, so i know its not something else.

I've also read it works on fungus, lyme, and many other viral/bacterial infections.

Lyme and others:

Herpes hsv-1 and hsv-2 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33176697/

Thanks for reading, i hope this helps some people.
If anyone wants more information regarding the dosage/schedule i used, feel free to comment:)

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You think it will work on Epstein Barr complications? Ever since I caught Mono in 2011 my health has been shit. One thing after another. Although not active, I still feel it's responsible somehow.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
_Minsk

_Minsk

Dec 9, 2019
You think it will work on Epstein Barr complications? Ever since I caught Mono in 2011 my health has been shit. One thing after another. Although not active, I still feel it's responsible somehow.
If you've beaten the virus, then i don't think so, maybe carvacrol is able to kill the virus in people with acute infection but its just speculations.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
dear minsk, i was just wondering how much you took exactly and for how long if you remember? i was also recently diagnosed, and it's ruining me :( lots of love, thank you for sharing <3

_Minsk

_Minsk

Dec 9, 2019
dear minsk, i was just wondering how much you took exactly and for how long if you remember? i was also recently diagnosed, and it's ruining me :( lots of love, thank you for sharing <3
I'm sorry you have to deal with this too.
I took it a month.
3 drops in the morning, 3 drops in the noon/midday, 3 drops before bed (9 in total per day, using 6 drops per day might also be okay). Originally I used pre made capsules filled with organic oregano oil and olive oil, but there should be no difference using capsule vs oil and spoon.
For the dosing part I recommend using a tea or table spoon. Get olive or sunflower oil, put the oregano drops in, blend/gently stir, then swallow.
I used their oil (https://www.oregano-oil.de/en/athina-oregano-oil/)
The oil must be suitable for oral use. I highly recommend using an organic oil

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bleeeeeep