jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I always thought i was a good person, but their is one thing that always make me doubt myself. I hate sharing. Im an only child too. Dont get me wrong i will buy a homeless person food. If a friend is hungry im the first to offer to buy food but i dont like sharing my own stuff. I know this is stupid but i dont like borrowing people stuff either. I love to give people stuff but i never borrow anything. Im the type of person that if i have some tasty food i will go somewhere private to eat it to avoid that someone will ask me for a peace and people have noticed that about me. And it lowkey makes me feel bad about myself. But no matter what i still hate sharing.

• Hugs
Reactions: come to dust, chloramine, nightnightnitrite and 1 other person
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Lol I used to do that. My roommates always asked when do I eat since I have no trash. I ordered DD & my roommates wanted some. Last time I ordered takeout. Don't feel bad. They can buy their own food.

• Hugs
Reactions: jawdropped123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think that there is anything necessarily wrong with hating sharing. I think that sometimes it is best to think of ourselves. It is our life after all and other people can often just make things worse.

• Love
Reactions: jawdropped123, chloramine and Hollowman
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Personally, I feel this is a minor one on the scale of behavioral issues, if it even is one. I was just thinking, I have seen many a sign in various people's garages that say, "Don't even ask to borrow a tool", or something like that, which is pretty much a non-sharing sentiment, also. It isn't just you, that's for sure.

• Love
Reactions: jawdropped123
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
As an only child, don't feel bad. Just because other parents forced their kids to share everything doesn't mean you have to. I use to feel self concious but as I spent more time around my friends family, I realized how unfair it is. I would have hated to grow up with siblings. If you can't afford to buy each of your children their own things then don't have that many. I'm the exact same way now though, I know nobody will take care or appreciate my stuff as much as me but if you really want it I can help you figure out how to get your own.

Reactions: jawdropped123 and chloramine
thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
it's called a boundary and it's very relatively dependant.

if this keeps bugging ur brain, try figuring out why I ever would buy food for the homeless

mist huggies, safe, peace

• Love
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, jawdropped123 and chloramine