LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
Hello all I lost my high paying job my fiancé left me because I have depression and I was institutionalized twice what should I do?

• Aww..
Reactions: Drowning fish
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Try to find another job. I wouldn't worry about the fiancé though. If they left because you have depression then they most likely didn't love you.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, LifeSucks39 and Blueman
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Finding jobs is very hard at the minute. I've been trying, it's not helpful that we're being locked down again.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Finding jobs is very hard at the minute. I've been trying, it's not helpful that we're being locked down again.
EVERYONE is hiring here. I actually find it kinda funny. When everything was first shut down all you'd hear about was everyone b*tching they don't have work. So the government found them a job and not a single person stepped up for it.

Reactions: LifeSucks39
LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
EVERYONE is hiring here. I actually find it kinda funny. When everything was first shut down all you'd hear about was everyone b*tching they don't have work. So the government found them a job and not a single person stepped up for it.
Where do they hire?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Where do they hire?
Pick a spot. You can't go 20ft without finding a help wanted sign. of course things are basically open here. We've been keeping our cases very low to no existant

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You could try going to vocational school, and learn a skill for a job that's essential so covid can't shut it down.

Reactions: LifeSucks39