LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
I lost my high paying job my fiancé left me because I have erectile dysfunction and depression what should I do?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I lost my high paying job my fiancé left me because I have erectile dysfunction and depression what should I do?
That sounds like a catalogue of issues my friend and I'm sorry if that's what brought you to this place.

Were you happy in your job? Is another job a foreseeable possibility? Does high paying need to be a feature of a job? Is there an opportunity for you to retrain and/or look to do something which might be more fulfilling?

Did you (and your girlfriend) work on curing or at least managing your erectile disfunction and depression?

Were any of the above also related to your job?

I can imagine your girlfriend leaving you has compounded your problems, do you think it is a situation that could be reconciled if you got another job, got depression and erectile dysfunction under control?

Is that worth doing?

Is it worth ending your life over?

Love and respect to you brother I hope you can find some peace and light in this darkness.

DBD

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0 and LifeSucks39
H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
Take your time...
I'm so sorry for what you are going through, such a big load, all on the same period.
On job: on these times, jobs come and go...and come again. Having a high paying one reveals you have developed great skills. This may ease finding your next job!
On dysfunction: how long have you been experiecing it? High stress periods affect sexual life, as well as some medication. It could be temporary and it will get back to a satisfying sexual life with time. I've heard some great raves on herbs like tribulus terrestris (if you take medication, palese check if they may work together).
On gf: I'm sorry, the end of a relationship is always unexpected and painful. Wish I could say more...

If you can, please don't rush; don't ask yourself to fix this all in once. Take your time...

Reactions: LifeSucks39