• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

InAust

May 8, 2018
Looks like nitrogen exit bag is the way to go... instantly obtainable... just need to organise the exit bag and location and pick up my car... I hope I will still be able to drive.

I will call the ambo's before doing it and say "there's someone with a gas tank and bag over their head at this location that looks dead" and hang up.

I really don't want to die but my body is pretty wasted. I've tried to survive as long as possible and love my beautiful partner so very much.

I only done a little preparation... I've done a brief will and put my assets in my girlfriends name... she is naive as as to what is about to happen... I've only spoken in general terms. I am still fighting though my body is getting weaker.

My partner is the one I am most concerned about. I am worried about what happens in or if the afterlife exists.... I am Christian. I am also worried about having the courage to be able to commit the act itself.

Reactions: Mari
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Calling an ambulance to a very specific location probably isn't a good idea. You might not be dead by the time they arrive, which means that you'll risk surviving with serious brain damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: ion900
I

InAust

May 8, 2018
Calling an ambulance to a very specific location probably isn't a good idea. You might not be dead by the time they arrive, which means that you'll risk surviving with serious brain damage.

It appears to take a maximum of 10 minutes to die with nitrogen... so it's not really a risk... just need to do it in a good location where it'll take at least 10 minutes to reach my body.

Don't think the ambo will rush if you say the body looks like it's been there a while. But you are right... general location may be better.

The nitrogen tank running at 15L per minute will last 40minutes whilst on... so there's no chance of that failing if I get the bag right. The equipment itself is really easy to set up... getting the bag right is very important. Something I need to make today.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
It appears to take a maximum of 10 minutes to die with nitrogen... so it's not really a risk... just need to do it in a good location where it'll take at least 10 minutes to reach my body.

Don't think the ambo will rush if you say the body looks like it's been there a while. But you are right... general location may be better.

The nitrogen tank running at 15L per minute will last 40minutes whilst on... so there's no chance of that failing if I get the bag right. The equipment itself is really easy to set up... getting the bag right is very important. Something I need to make today.
Oh, i figured it would a bit longer than that. I guess I was misinformed. Still, although it's unlikely, it's not impossible that they'll arrive within five minutes or so. I think they would treat such a call as an immediate emergency.

I

InAust

May 8, 2018
Oh, i figured it would a bit longer than that. I guess I was misinformed. Still, although it's unlikely, it's not impossible that they'll arrive within five minutes or so. I think they would treat such a call as an immediate emergency.

True... but death is between 1 to 3 minutes max... and made be virtually instant 1 to 3 breaths with nitrogen according to such medical opinions. It's very variable... the 10 minute thing is a very wide berth and includes all signs... muscle rigidity etc. true death if done properly is less than a minute.

I

InAust

May 8, 2018
Bag/equpipment prepped. Worried my bag is not airtight enough... and thinking of taking some drugs to lighten the mood when I go...

I can get seroquel luvox, olanzpaine, imrest... wondering what would be pleasant way to go?

I have tried to suicide before by using a combination of drugs... which didn't work at all.

I don't like smoking so dope for me is out the question.

Picking up my car... now to choose a location and time... and if the car is the best place to do it... hotel/motel seems less pleasant for the person who discovers me...

Thinking about what other prep to do... especially in regards to who takes cares of my girlfriend?

Last edited:
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
YOU REALLY WOULD HAVE TO BE A RETARD TO CALL AND AMBULANCE. I WOULD SET ASIDE ----->HOURS !!!<------- THERE COULD BE SOME AIR THAT IS LET IN THAT PROLONGS THE PROCESS.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I would allow for 12 hours at least- not worth risking be immobilized and unable to complete suicide

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
makes sure you are alone in the house for that amount of time

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
couldn't log in so created a new account.

I don't want to suicide in the apartment. It's a terrible discovery for anyone to find... I mean my partner... it's just too traumatic. Also I'd prefer to be happy when I pass away rather than depressed which is why I am looking to takes some meds. I really don't want to die at all. Just there is little other option.

Being a burden on others is also problematic. I really dislike that.

Fair advice on the 12 hour thing. Though either you are successful in 10 minutes or not. The reason I like the car is because it's a confined space and the N2 tank has 600 litres... so 15L per minutes is a 40 minute run time.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
Found a better way to alert authorities and people.

Text message scheduler... which will send a message at which ever time you choose.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Text message scheduler... which will send a message at which ever time you choose.

What's the name of the text scheduler? Is it a smartphone app?

There's also Boomerang, which lets you send pre-scheduled emails.

Reactions: Hikingcat
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018

Then you gotta find the person who you want to alert the authorities for you, unless your area has text 911.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
What's the name of the text scheduler? Is it a smartphone app?
There's also Boomerang, which lets you send pre-scheduled emails.

It's just a generic one, yes smartphone app. I've tested it just now and it works very well.

Then you gotta find the person who you want to alert the authorities for you, unless your area has text 911.

That's not an issue... I've spoken to a Pastor recently who I've called on "private number". He said he be willing to inform authorities. I don't want to leave a bigger mess behind than I am already.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018

Thats what im going to use. Have to leave my phone in charger though, otherwise it will die before the message is sent :P