M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, I just felt that I had to get this one thing off my chest. Funny because I could not even write this earlier, it just hurt me too much to remember this. Maybe I am able to make this post because the anonymity I have here and how understanding people are here that I am able to create this post. I never told this to anybody before except one person, mostly because how humiliating it was. Forgive grammatical errors, since English is not my first language. All the talking was done in Hindi which I translated to English, so some of the words I have quoted may sound odd to non-Hindi speakers.

So, I was then a 14 year old weak boy of average height. I had no friends, and was quite shy. I was an easy picking for bullies of course, though luckily I did not had much problems with bullies, but there were a few incidents where I did of course.

Then there was this bully girl, leader of her gang from hell, whom I would refer to her as 'demon' here. Demon was a pretty big girl, she had been practicing Karate in a local dojo, or whatever they are called. She always walked with her gang and spent her free time harassing poor souls in the school. She probably never got physical with anyone before, and she was always the 'light' type of bully. She limited herself to verbal harassment and humiliation, and did not use bad language all the time. Needless to say, that did NOT made her any less of a bully.

One not-so-fine day, the school was over and I was going back home. Demon and her gangsters cornered me in the playground as I was going back home, many students including my classmates just stood there to watch the spectacle. The the demon simply crossed the line this time, I raised my voice for the first time with her ever, and asked her to stop. I simply ignored her the other times, or avoided her. The best she could do was to shout a cuss word at me right? She got angry and shouted a few swear words at me and asked me, "What will you do eh? Filthy Muslim"(Well, she was a Hindu, and quite commmunal. Wish she followed the Hindu philosophy of ahinsa or non-violence, such a hypocrite). I seriously lost it there, I raised my right arm, not in an attacking position but just to tell her that I am serious about this, I looked into her face angrily and said, "Shut up! Or I will punch you in the face." Even if I was not actually going to, for what she said, I guess no one would have blamed me if I gave her a nice punch in the face, I would say she actually deserved it. She just lost it then, she grabbed me by the collar and punched me in the face, barely missing my nose and hitting the bone besides the nose whatever it is called, but the sudden attack shocked me. She then hit me thrice in between my legs with her knees and threw me to the ground. I could not take the pain and collapsed on the ground. She began swearing at me even harder and was about to kick me, but her friend stopped her telling her that she has crossed the line this time. Demon and her friends did not hurt me anymore after this, but many of the other students who were still there watching the scene began chuckling and some began cracking jokes at me along with demon and her gangsters. Getting beaten up in such a humiliating way by a person itself is a humiliating thing, and the people chuckling at me felt like someone was rubbing salt on my cuts. I broke out crying, for which demon and friends made more fun of me, about how weak I am.

I never felt so badly humiliated in my entire life. As soon as I was in the physical and mental condition to walk, I got up and simply tried to walk back home, I did not even looked back or tried to hear what others were saying. Demon and her friends were gone by this time, so were most students. So, I reached home and actually managed to get away by making things up when my aunt(I and my sister were raised by our aunt) asked me why I was half an hour late, "I sprained my leg as I stepped down the staircase". I felt so humiliated and ashamed, I had all my confidence and self-esteem shattered in pieces. I just could not accept the fact that someone can beat me so easily in such a way, that how weak the human body is. Even if I was a big guy and could have managed to land a nice hit on her, her other gang members would have beaten me up. I felt so sad I could not sleep that day, nor did I properly eat for the next few days. My aunt grew somewhat suspicious obviously, but she never asked me anything. That one event shattered my spirit completely, and the only person I ever told this to in person, a cousin sister of mine, because I found her to be friendly to me. Admittedly, I never mentioned what she said and why did the situation escalate, I just explained the event to her along the lines "there was this bully girl who beat me up like this because we got into an argument, I could not handle the pain and collapsed to ground and cried." You know how she reacted? By smiling and giggling and saying only one sentence, "that sounds rough." She did not even consider it a serious thing, my pain and humiliation, she took it like just a simple 'rough event', even though I remained serious in explaining. The physical pain went away in a few hours, but the emotional pain never went away. I never myself told about this event to anyone after this.

As for what happened after this event. I remember other students looking at me and then hiding their faces giggling for quite some time after this event, that felt bad. Demon, maybe temporarily, gave up on bullying, probably because she herself thought she has gone too far and might get in trouble, and tried to stay low. The end of the year was already near I wanted to change school the next year, but I could not make up any valid reason for it. Thankfully, I learnt that Demon herself is leaving the school because her father wanted her to study in the capital of our state with her elder sister, it is quite a famous place for education here in our state.

What do people find funny about a boy getting beaten up by a girl in a humiliating way, it seemed the other students did find it funny? Apparently many people do, that is why it is a such common gag in movies, Japanese anime and comics, both eastern and western. And from what I have seen, the females beat up the males for silly and simple non-serious reasons, which is clearly 'bullying'. Even when people understand, people only understand the 'physical' side of things, the physical pain. Very few people even consider the emotional pain associated with it. Even if Demon beat me up like that when there was no one around, even if she did not swore at me along with beating me up, I would have still felt humiliated and depressed. Being beaten up in front of many people, which included both girls and boys, all around my age or younger, as they made fun of my pain, was very humiliating. From this day onwards, I began feeling uncomfortable close to women, close enough that they can potentially strike me, but it is by no means any problem for me, let alone serious. Just manage a comfortable distance from me and I can chat with you like normal. But I still can not forget the mental pain and humiliation I faced that day.

Ladies and Gentlemen of SanctionedSuicide, tell me, was any of that funny? Am I really overreacting when I say I feel deeply depressed and humiliated by this event?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Doormat, ocd is bad, lostangel and 14 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Violence of any kind is not funny, its not funny when it's a woman or a man and should not be condoned. I'm so sorry you experienced this, it must have been horrible. People can be so cruel and heartless.

• Love
Reactions: Miss_Takes, ocd is bad, Lost in a Dream and 6 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe not raise your fist at a lady next time. Layydiies may turn out be stronger than you, as evidence suggests.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Emily_Numb, TrashBean and MyLifeMyChoice
M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
Maybe not raise your fist at a lady next time. Layydiies may turn out be stronger than you, as evidence suggests.
As I said, I did not tried hitting her. I just wanted her to stop doing what she was doing. do you really think it was my fault when she was verbally abusing me and said things about my look and religion that I lifted a hand and asked her to back off? It was her who grabbed my collar and punched me first in fact.

Reactions: Ktmnny, Sprite_Geist and TrashBean
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
As I said, I did not tried hitting her. I just wanted her to stop doing what she was doing. It was her who grabbed my collar and punched me first in fact.

Don't be a door to door salesman, you're not good at marketing. It is universally known, and has been known for millions of years even to our hominid ancestors, precisely what it means to raise your fist and how you signal for 'stop' instead. Oh, and even if there was any confusion as to your intent, you clarified yourself: "I looked into her face angrily and said, "Shut up! Or I will punch you in the face.""

• Hmph!
Reactions: TrashBean, Tabbyql, Nutmeg and 1 other person
M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
Don't be a door to door salesman, you're not good at marketing. It is universally known, and has been known for millions of years even to our hominid ancestors, precisely what it means to raise your fist and how you signal for 'stop' instead.

Life will throw worse things at you if you ever leave your mama's kitchen and go out into the world.
That is somewhat rude.
I did not even said that a woman can not be stronger than a man, in fact I specifically mentioned that she was 'big' girl who practiced martial arts. Does me lifting my fist up like in the image and asking her to stop harassing me give her a free pass for hitting me? It was simply saying back off. Have you never told someone, 'I am warning you, back off!' ever before?
EDIT: And I actually mentioned how I ignored her most of the time, and I just politely, though in a confident and high voice asked her to stop before she said things about me and my religious beliefs and I lost it.
angry-man-shaking-fist-picture-id183316986

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ktmnny, Sprite_Geist, Nutmeg and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That is no degree of funny, and it's horrible what little monsters some children can be. Nowadays every kid is punished for fighting even the kid that was defending themself. Raising your fist was likely taken as a challenge of authority. She was wrong af for hurting you, but never raise your fists unless you're ready to fight. People like her are waiting for a reason.

M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
That is no degree of funny, and it's horrible what little monsters some children can be. Nowadays every kid is punished for fighting even the kid that was defending themself. Raising your fist was likely taken as a challenge of authority. She was wrong af for hurting you, but never raise your fists unless you're ready to fight. People like her are waiting for a reason.
I just got a little angry when she had done all that and raised my fist out of anger. I knew for sure it was a fight I could have lost. You know, you do not have 100% control on your body when you are angry.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
That is somewhat rude.
I did not even said that a woman can not be stronger than a man, in fact I specifically mentioned that she was 'big' girl who practiced martial arts. Does me lifting my fist up like in the image and asking her to stop harassing me give her a free pass for hitting me? It was simply saying back off. Have you never told someone, 'I am warning you, back off!' ever before?
EDIT: And I actually mentioned how I ignored her most of the time, and I just politely, though in a confident and high voice asked her to stop before she said things about me and my religious beliefs and I lost it.
angry-man-shaking-fist-picture-id183316986

If somebody looks as in the picture and says they're going to punch someone in the face, he is going to get punched. It is the 101 of aggression. And no, I haven't threatened to punch anyone.

• Hmph!
Reactions: MyLifeMyChoice
M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
If somebody looks as in the picture and says they're going to punch someone in the face, he is going to get punched. It is the 101 of aggression. And no, I haven't threatened to punch anyone.
That was the closest I could find, it was way more 'friendly' than that. And what are you saying, what she did was justifiable? I told her I am going to punch you in the face if you continue with what you are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Listen, don't worry about it man. You didn't lose that fight - you won. Demon chose violence, and you didn't. That makes you the bigger person. You shouldn't feel ashamed or humiliated, you should feel pride. It's Demon and the people that laughed at you that deserve to feel humiliation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ktmnny, Doormat, Tabbyql and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
That was the closest I could find, it was way more friendly than that. And what are you saying, what she did was justifiable? I told her I am going to punch you in the face if you continue with what you are doing.

I'm saying actions create reactions. It is a piece of information that often comes in useful.

M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
I'm saying actions create reactions. It is a piece of information that often comes in useful.
So, it was wrong of me to 'instinctively'(not sure if it is the right word or not) lift a single fist and ask her to stop harassing me and that gave that a girl a free pass to do anything with me. I am sorry, I am so dumb. And even then how does that justify her continuing to attack me after she threw the first punch.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlevanillaballoon
RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
So, it was wrong of me to 'instinctively'(not sure if it is the right word or not) lift a single fist and ask her to stop harassing me and that gave that a girl a free pass to do anything with me. I am sorry, I am so dumb.

You raised your fist and threatened to hit her, but it was a defensive move because she was acting in a threatening and offensive manner. She was on the offensive, and you were just being defensive. You did the right thing, you were just trying to make her go away. You felt threatened, so you took a defensive stance. That doesn't mean you deserved to be attacked. These people in the thread saying you did the wrong thing and you deserved to be attacked are wrong. You were just being defensive, that was the right thing to do.

Reactions: Ktmnny, Lost in a Dream, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
You raised your fist and threatened to hit her, but it was a defensive move because she was acting in a threatening and offensive manner. She was on the offensive, and you were just being defensive. You did the right thing, you were just trying to make her go away. You felt threatened, so you took a defensive stance. That doesn't mean you deserved to be attacked. These people in the thread saying you did the wrong thing and you deserved to be attacked are wrong. You were just being defensive, that was the right thing to do.
That is what I am saying. And you do not even have full control of your body, in a sense when you are overcome with anger. I have done and said many things in anger that I have regret doing. And it was almost natural for me to get angry in such a situation. I had tolerated her enough.
EDIT: I doubt many people would be able to fully keep their cool when a person is saying things about their religious beliefs, looks and mother.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
So, it was wrong of me to 'instinctively'(not sure if it is the right word or not) lift a single fist and ask her to stop harassing me and that gave that a girl a free pass to do anything with me. I am sorry, I am so dumb. And even then how does that justify her continuing to attack me after she threw the first punch.

Nobody here called you dumb. You are free to focus on how wronged you were by a school bully, or to focus on anger control for your own convenience. Oh, and to frown at me, of course.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlevanillaballoon, crybaby and MyLifeMyChoice
M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
Nobody here called you dumb. You are free to focus on how wronged you were by a school bully, or to focus on anger control for your own convenience. Oh, and to frown at me, of course.
Sorry, if I sounded a little too rough. What you said sounded a little like attacking me that is why I got on the offensive.

Reactions: woxihuanni
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
There's really no way to raise one's fist in a friendly way. You made a threat, and she retaliated. She also had more skill and strength than you did. Unfortunately, there was an audience, and they were not on your side.

I understand that it was a humiliating experience. It definitely was not funny. What's concerning is that it's still so powerful to you that you are humiliated and depressed years after it happened, and that you haven't experienced resilience. It's like you lost all your power and self-respect with just one incident. I understand it was a powerful incident, but it seems to have way too much power and neither she nor rhat incident deserve your self-respect, your power, and your right to live and enjoy anything positive in life that may be available to you. There must be some way for you to recover from the experience and to recover and reclaim yourself, but that has to be something you seek and make efforts to go after. If it were me, I would go back and get myself from that moment and give myself all I would have needed then and in the hours and days that followed, including empathy and a compassionate listening ear. I would help that part of me to grow up and move on from it, wiser and more capable to handle other challenges in life.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Hopeindeath!, Lorntroubles and 2 others
M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
There's really no way to raise one's fist in a friendly way. You made a threat, and she retaliated. She also had more skill and strength than you did. Unfortunately, there was an audience, and they were not on your side.

I understand that it was a humiliating experience. It definitely was not funny. What's concerning is that it's still so powerful to you that you are humiliated and depressed years after it happened, and that you haven't experienced resilience. It's like you lost all your power and self-respect with just one incident. I understand it was a powerful incident, but it seems to have way too much power and neither she not that incident deserve your self-respect, your power, and your right to live and enjoy anything positive in life that may be available to you. There must be some way for you to recover from the experience and to recover and reclaim yourself, but that has to be something you seek and make efforts to go after. If it were me, I would go back and get myself from that moment and give myself all I would have needed then and in the hours and days that followed, including empathy and a compassionate listening ear. I would help that part of me to grow up and move on from it, wiser and more capable to handle other challenges in life.
No, she made the threat, I retaliated.

• Hugs
RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
Your reaction was human. You are an animal, and you have animal instincts. "Anger control" has nothing to do with it. A human can only control his anger to a certain extent. Instincts kick in and control your actions.

Think about a rattle snake. If you get too close to a rattle snake, it will shake his rattler at you. It's a completely animal instinct, that comes completely naturally. That's what you did. You were a rattle snake that felt danger, and you shook your rattle. What you did was the result of a completely natural human instinct. You did what felt natural, you took a defensive stance.

It's Demon that needs to learn anger control. She backed you into a corner. When people are backed into a corner, they retaliate. You put up your fists, and that was the right thing to do. If Demon had any honor, she would have walked away. But Demon had no honor - she was a piece of shit. You did all the right things - you chose to not be violent. You didn't hit her. The fact that she went against her religion and chose to be violent makes her a heretic of her religion. You chose to act peacefully and not attack her - you upheld the tenets of your religion. If I was your father or mother, I'd be very proud of you.

• Love
Reactions: Ktmnny, littlevanillaballoon, crybaby and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Exactly, then she deserves the blame.

You're doing mental gymnastics.

You made a threat and she called your bluff.

You raised your fist at a trained fighter. You brandished a weapon at someone who was much more adept at using the same weapon.

It's like gambling. If you bluff, it's because you want to win, but you have to be prepared that you'll get called out and lose.

Yes, she started it. Yes, she was a bully. You defended yourself as best you could and she used it to her advantage. But the moment you shifted from verbal to physical violence, even threatening with no intent to follow through, physical violence became part of the incident, and she had more physical power. That's a good lesson to empower you: don't threaten what you can't or won't follow through on. It can bite you in the ass.

• Hmph!
Reactions: TotallyIsolated and woxihuanni
M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
You're doing mental gymnastics.

You made a threat and she called your bluff.

You raised your fist at a trained fighter. You brandished a weapon at someone who was much more adept at using the same weapon.

It's like gambling. If you bluff, it's because you want to win, but you have to be prepared that you'll get called out and lose.

Yes, she started it. Yes, she was a bully. You defended yourself as best you could and she used it to her advantage. But the moment you shifted from verbal to physical violence, even threatening with no intent to follow through, physical violence became part of the incident, and she had more physical power. That's a good lesson to empower you: don't threaten what you can't or won't follow through on. It can bite you in the ass.

I am sorry if I sounded a little rough. You too
@woxihuanni
I did not had control on me, I acted out of anger. have you never said or done anything out of anger that you later regretted? I think you can understand.
@woxihuanni

The only complain I have is that you sounded a little too rough, maybe a single word of kindness or understanding in your comment would not have made me react this way.

Reactions: woxihuanni
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I do understand.

M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020

I understand that it was a humiliating experience. It definitely was not funny. What's concerning is that it's still so powerful to you that you are humiliated and depressed years after it happened, and that you haven't experienced resilience. It's like you lost all your power and self-respect with just one incident. I understand it was a powerful incident, but it seems to have way too much power and neither she nor rhat incident deserve your self-respect, your power, and your right to live and enjoy anything positive in life that may be available to you. There must be some way for you to recover from the experience and to recover and reclaim yourself, but that has to be something you seek and make efforts to go after. If it were me, I would go back and get myself from that moment and give myself all I would have needed then and in the hours and days that followed, including empathy and a compassionate listening ear. I would help that part of me to grow up and move on from it, wiser and more capable to handle other challenges in life.
As for why I could not recover from that incident, I believe I never can. It was not a bad or humiliating incident in my life. It was THE WORSE incident in my life. In support of which I can say that every person is different.

Yes, I lost all my power and self confidence from it, and subsequent bad events made things worse as I had explained in my first introductory thread. I literally tried everything.
Well, as I said, the only complain I have it is that you should have put in a word of kindness in your post, that would not have made me feel threatened. I now look back and see you were trying to advice me. Please forgive me for that.

As I said, it was the worst thing in my life, that is why I specifically wrote about this event out of all others in the post. I may sound like a crybaby (I am not sayig you are calling me crybaby). I feel great pain whenever I remember it, I felt great pain when my cousin laughed it off. I left the room later and had a panic attack.

And I may now sound like a total crybaby(still not saying you are calling me that), and I am not lying. I just had a panic attack(palpitations, shaking, sweating and all those things) because the posts felt like they were attacking me, it is why I responded late. Again I understand I was wrong, it just hit a nerve. I am sorry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlevanillaballoon, GoodPersonEffed and woxihuanni
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
It was THE WORSE incident in my life. In support of which I can say that every person is different.

I agree.

Yes, I lost all my power and self confidence from it, and subsequent bad events made things worse as I had explained in my first introductory thread. I literally tried everything.

You tried what you knew. You can seek more ways and keep trying until something works. I gave you some examples of what I would do as possible suggestions. They may or may not work, and if they don't, you can seek more. Or you can decide that she won that day and she won forever.

I myself have experienced traumas, many I haven't discussed on the forum. The suggestions I made are some tools I've learned among many tools. Personally, I have never been physically violent or strong, but since my mother abused me as a child, there has been something in me that says others don't get to win over who I am inside. For a while, they did win, but that part of me always rises back up and says, "Fuck that!" What have you always had inside of you since you were a little boy that is on your side and is your power?

M

MyLifeMyChoice

Sad man.
Aug 14, 2020
I agree.

You tried what you knew. You can seek more ways and keep trying until something works. I gave you some examples of what I would do as possible suggestions. They may or may not work, and if they don't, you can seek more. Or you can decide that she won that day and she won forever.

I myself have experienced traumas, many I haven't discussed on the forum. The suggestions I made are some tools I've learned among many tools. Personally, I have never been physically violent or strong, but since my mother abused me as a child, there has been something in me that says others don't get to win over who I am inside. For a while, they did win, but that part of me always rises back up and says, "Fuck that!" What have you always had inside of you since you were a little boy that is on your side and is your power?

Sorry, if I am bothering you with messages. It, it just feels good to talk to someone. Specially about things that have bothered you since you were young.
You see, it is not only the humiliation I experienced that bothers me. But a feeling of, How easily a person can beat me. Even cripple me for life, even if they are weaker than me.'

I wish I was as strong as you, getting over things is just impossible for me. You see, it FEELS TO ME that the only reasonable thing is that "she won the day, and she won forever" and that exactly is the reason for my pain. I wish I could talk to her face to face, and she could just say 'I am sorry'. That would make me feel slightly better. But it would not help me with my paranoia and it in itself will only be slightly helpful as it can not undo what was done. Even that is unlikely since I have no contanct with her, or with anyone from school.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
I don't expect you to completely recover from this incident. I will never recover from the worst thing that ever happened to me. There's a song by H.I.M titled "Venere Veritas" and one part of the song says,

"We are begging for a reflection
From an unshuttered heart
To blind and chase us over the edge
Have no fear
There are wounds that are not meant to heal"

Maybe this incident helped shape you into what you are today. Maybe that's a good thing. You sound like a very humble human being to me. I will not condemn you for your actions, you were only a child. I don't laugh at you - I applaud you. I think what you need to do is re-frame this event in your mind. You currently view this event as a humiliation, and as a loss. You need to view this event through different colored glasses. What happened was a bully demonstrated that she had no self-control, which goes against the rules of martial arts and the tenets of her religion. The people that laughed at you demonstrated that they were shallow and stupid. You, however, demonstrated that you weren't afraid to stand up for yourself. And at the same time, you demonstrated self-control by choosing non-violence. You demonstrated strength, while the others demonstrated weakness.

Where you see a loss, I see a victory. Maybe in time you will see it that way, too.

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
As for why I could not recover from that incident, I believe I never can. It was not a bad or humiliating incident in my life. It was THE WORSE incident in my life. In support of which I can say that every person is different.

Well, as I said, the only complain I have it is that you should have put in a word of kindness in your post, that would not have made me feel threatened. I now look back and see you were trying to advice me. Please forgive me for that.

As I said, it was the worst thing in my life, that is why I specifically wrote about this event out of all others in the post. I may sound like a crybaby (I am not sayig you are calling me crybaby). I feel great pain whenever I remember it, I felt great pain when my cousin laughed it off. I left the room later and had a panic attack.

And I may now sound like a total crybaby(still not saying you are calling me that), and I am not lying. I just had a panic attack(palpitations, shaking, sweating and all those things) because the posts felt like they were attacking me, it is why I responded late. Again I understand I was wrong, it just hit a nerve. I am sorry.

No need to apologise :hug: hope you are feeling better now

Reactions: MyLifeMyChoice
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
Your story made me cry because I was and still a victim of bullying, so I felt and understood every single word you wrote to express your sadness, anger, confusion and frustration.
❤️ hug

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MyLifeMyChoice and GoodPersonEffed