Tortellin06

Tortellin06

Oct 2, 2023
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I want to make this post to tell how I got here and what is always pushing me into an endless depressive state. on this forum I would like to remain anonymous and be called tortellino since I'm afraid that someone who knows me will find me and start asking me useless questions like "ahm but I didn't think you felt like that" or other bullshit comments. but let's start from the beginning... I had my first serious depression in middle school, they kept hitting me and insulting me in every possible way, a year later in second middle school after the endless insults I couldn't take it anymore ...I jumped down the stairs of my house head first, unfortunately it didn't kill me and only caused me a small scar between my eye and my temple. I also later tried to kill myself in various ways but I never had the balls to go through with it also because the only person I am close to, my mother, would die of sadness if I committed suicide and for this reason even if I manage to prepare I can never finish anything. another bad event that led me to an almost complete state of apathy towards positive emotions was the discovery that I have diabetes (genetic) now I can't even be alone without being constantly monitored by a little thing on my arm.. .I feel helpless and unable to continue living. if anyone has a method to help me or has something to tell me please do so because most likely I won't make it to the end of next year

(Sorry for the bad english but that's not my first lenguage

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivionis, Circles, RW__Asher23 and 1 other person
C

Close-Minded

Apr 2, 2023
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I want to make this post to tell how I got here and what is always pushing me into an endless depressive state. on this forum I would like to remain anonymous and be called tortellino since I'm afraid that someone who knows me will find me and start asking me useless questions like "ahm but I didn't think you felt like that" or other bullshit comments. but let's start from the beginning... I had my first serious depression in middle school, they kept hitting me and insulting me in every possible way, a year later in second middle school after the endless insults I couldn't take it anymore ...I jumped down the stairs of my house head first, unfortunately it didn't kill me and only caused me a small scar between my eye and my temple. I also later tried to kill myself in various ways but I never had the balls to go through with it also because the only person I am close to, my mother, would die of sadness if I committed suicide and for this reason even if I manage to prepare I can never finish anything. another bad event that led me to an almost complete state of apathy towards positive emotions was the discovery that I have diabetes (genetic) now I can't even be alone without being constantly monitored by a little thing on my arm.. .I feel helpless and unable to continue living. if anyone has a method to help me or has something to tell me please do so because most likely I won't make it to the end of next year

(Sorry for the bad english but that's not my first lenguage
I got no method for you and I am sure you are tired of hearing this but don't kill yourself, If you ever wanna talk to someone I am here for ya, if you want me to drop my discord.

Reactions: Oblivionis
Tortellin06

Tortellin06

Oct 2, 2023
I got no method for you and I am sure you are tired of hearing this but don't kill yourself, If you ever wanna talk to someone I am here for ya, if you want me to drop my discord.
A thousand thanks. I'm sure you're not an expert but at the end of October I have a general check-up to do, including I also have an hour-long session with a psychologist but I'm afraid to actually tell him how I feel because if he were to tell my mother that I'm depressed I would afraid that she might feel like a failure as a mother on the other hand I would like it because I want to get help and feel good again after years . How do i tell him?

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivionis and Praestat_Mori
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
A thousand thanks. I'm sure you're not an expert but at the end of October I have a general check-up to do, including I also have an hour-long session with a psychologist but I'm afraid to actually tell him how I feel because if he were to tell my mother that I'm depressed I would afraid that she might feel like a failure as a mother on the other hand I would like it because I want to get help and feel good again after years . How do i tell him?
It sounds like you want help. I think your mother would get over it. In fact if she's a good person she'll be happy you reached out for help and support you in journey towards feeling better. I hope you get the help you need and find peace. I would tell your psychologist what you told us here. In fact I would ask if you could meet sooner.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I read your reply and I think you should talk to the psychologist if you really want help. It has to be what you want and the concern for your mother I get that but from your post here I would really recommend you talk to your mom after the psych. or maybe with him/her. To stay out of hospital do not say you have a method/way to ctb right now or at home or whatever but instead ask for help you seen to want. I have NO Method for you. I usually don't reply to these kind of posts but you are new here and I think also pretty young so I am concerned and just make suggestion. Again it has to be what you want. No matter what you chose I wish you the best journey to the peace and or help you want. Wish You Peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so dreadful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel, it must be awful what you've had to go through but anyway best wishes, it's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering here.

Oblivionis

Oblivionis

Oct 2, 2023
It's horrible what those people did to you, there are truly heartless people out there. But I say we should live on to spite them, how dare they live on triumphantly while we wish to CTB. And as for your mother, I was scared of telling mine of my sadness and CTB attempts too, but when I did she was supportive. She's normally very strict and hates mental illnesses (she thinks psychiatrists will lock you up like a prisoner), but she was supportive and talked to me and took me on walks. I can't say for sure if your mother will be as supportive, but I think most mothers would do anything to keep their child around.

Wishing you the best.