themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
I'm scared and anxious I know for a fact I want it to end I want this pain to go away how do I call myself down before I CTB I don't want to have cold feet I am 100% sure I want to CTB but I'm anxious how do I help the anxiety? Help

G

glmtb77

Aug 12, 2024
I have paroxetine and flupentixol leftover from a prescription can I use those?
I have no idea, I am not a doctor. I just have successfully used sertraline (Zoloft but a generic) and got an online doc to prescribe me 10 of them before until I could get in touch with my regular pcp. But, now that I think about it (btw have no idea why this app started typing in bold) I mentioned to him I was a retired (orthopedic) nurse and he may have seen it in my previous medical records and that is why he allowed me the prescript. Sometimes they have access to the universal patient records database. At least for me (YRMV) had a strong dissociative effect, making me seem to look on the situation I was in with more detachment is the best way I can describe it. You certainly sound like you would best be served by talking to an online compassionate psychological counselor. I eventually had to quit using zoloft because it upset my stomach too bad and I switched myself to Neurontin, (Gabapentin.) For several reasons including neuropathy.