heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I plan to ctb in November. The date is still to be determined. What I do know is I'll have approximately 4 hours alone when I drink SN. I hope that'll be enough time for it to work.

Materials
• SN
• Domperidone - Vomistop tablets (10mg each)
• Ibuprofen - Advil liqui-gel capsules (200mg each)
• Scale for measuring SN
• Beaker for measuring water
• 3 small glass bottles with lids for drinks
• Rubber gloves
• Safety goggles
• N95 face mask
• Plastic spoon for mixing
• Plastic straws for drinking

Protocol
9:00am - Begin 8 hour food fast (last meal 30 minutes prior), minimal water intake

3:00pm - Begin water fast

4:40pm - Take 600mg ibuprofen

5:00pm - Take 30mg domperidone

Wait 40 minutes, mix 3 drinks in the meantime - 25gm of SN in 50ml of water each

5:40pm - Ingest first drink

5:50pm - Ingest second drink

I'll have a plastic bin next to me incase of vomiting. Will ingest third drink if needed.

Edit: I'll be wearing safety gear while mixing SN drinks in a well ventilated room. I don't want to risk accidental exposure through nose, eyes, mouth, or skin. I forgot to add a mask to the list of materials when I posted earlier.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, Plato'sCaveDweller, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think that's a solid plan. 🫂

Reactions: heavyeyes and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I plan to ctb in November. The date is still to be determined. What I do know is I'll have approximately 4 hours alone when I drink SN. I hope that'll be enough time for it to work.

Materials
• SN
• Domperidone - Vomistop tablets (10mg each)
• Ibuprofen - Advil liqui-gel capsules (200mg each)
• Scale for measuring SN
• Beaker for measuring water
• 3 small glass bottles with lids for drinks
• Rubber gloves
• Safety goggles
• Plastic spoon for mixing
• Plastic straws for drinking

Protocol
9:00am - Begin 8 hour food fast (last meal 30 minutes prior), minimal water intake

3:00pm - Begin water fast

4:40pm - Take 600mg ibuprofen

5:00pm - Take 30mg domperidone

Wait 40 minutes, mix 3 drinks in the meantime - 25gm of SN in 50ml of water each

5:40pm - Ingest first drink

5:50pm - Ingest second drink

I'll have a plastic bin next to me incase of vomiting. Will ingest third drink if needed.
Overall, looks good to me. Only thing I would personally change is the Ibuprofen to Acetaminophen/Paracetamol, since Ibuprofen is known to cause stomach issues. But if Acetaminophen doesn't sit well with you or you react badly to it, then Ibuprofen probably isn't too big of a concern. Also, what is your reasoning behind downing the second drink 10 minutes after? Is this assuming you've already vomited by then? If you haven't vomited in 10 minutes from the first drink, I imagine the second might make you puke. One 25g drink is definitely enough if you haven't puked.

4 hours also should be enough, since most people die within an hour or two. Apparently it can be prolonged up to 4 hours, but I have no idea what kind of circumstances create that kind of scenario. It's probably not that big of a concern though. SN seems to act very quickly.

I also want to say how fortunate you are to have access to Domperidone! Wish it was available here in the US, since Meto isn't exactly a risk-free drug.

Reactions: heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Overall, looks good to me. Only thing I would personally change is the Ibuprofen to Acetaminophen/Paracetamol, since Ibuprofen is known to cause stomach issues. But if Acetaminophen doesn't sit well with you or you react badly to it, then Ibuprofen probably isn't too big of a concern. Also, what is your reasoning behind downing the second drink 10 minutes after? Is this assuming you've already vomited by then? If you haven't vomited in 10 minutes from the first drink, I imagine the second might make you puke. One 25g drink is definitely enough if you haven't puked.

4 hours also should be enough, since most people die within an hour or two. Apparently it can be prolonged up to 4 hours, but I have no idea what kind of circumstances create that kind of scenario. It's probably not that big of a concern though. SN seems to act very quickly.

I also want to say how fortunate you are to have access to Domperidone! Wish it was available here in the US, since Meto isn't exactly a risk-free drug.
Acetaminophen doesn't work as well for me as ibuprofen does. It typically doesn't upset my stomach at all since I'm so used to taking it for body aches and pains. My reason for drinking the second glass is assuming I vomit. There's conflicting reports saying you do and do not need a second or third glass. I saw a comment recently that suggested drinking a second glass before even vomiting but I'm not so sure. I weigh around 112-115 lbs just for reference.

I'm in the US and I got domperidone from an online pharmacy without a prescription.