claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
I hope you find the peace you need and want. But always think, you can change your mind and postpone... There's always a day to ctb. I hope it is okay I write that, I am quite new here and I hope it is not against the rules. Anyways, I wish you all the best whatever you decide. I had a failed attempt and I have severe side effects from it, so just a thing to keep in mind, if you change your mind or are found.
I hope it's okay to ask. I don't wanna pry, but, since you said you have severe side effects cause your attempt, how did that affect you mentally? I'm lucky to never have had any, but you never know what could happen.
of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want to! I don't want to invade your privacy❤️

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I hope it's okay to ask. I don't wanna pry, but, since you said you have severe side effects cause your attempt, how did that affect you mentally? I'm lucky to never have had any, but you never know what could happen.
of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want to! I don't want to invade your privacy❤️
The first few days I was in a coma, after waking up I couldn't see much visually, that was really disturbing for me... And I mean I am now stuck in a psych ward, and I am sad, that my attempt failed. Although people tell me here, that I will get better and then I am lucky, that I have survived Yada, Yada. But I don't want to hijack the thread of OP. If you want to know more just PM me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iamtired, claraisnotcarol and Solar1703
C

co667

Dec 6, 2023
I've managed to obtain xanax , a pack of 30 tabl. So, all is set
Did you obtain this and the SN online overall? I've been trying to find a source for both but even obtaining Xanax on the streets in my city feels risky these days :/