S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I start getting ready to ctb on the next Saturday. My method is SN and I need few days to complete the whole set of drugs. Hopefully, I'll be able to cope with my SI. Going to post updates, keep fingers crossed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Praestat_Mori, Huggs and 4 others
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Hope you'll find peace. Can I ask you what kind of drugs you're using?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Hope you'll find peace. Can I ask you what kind of drugs you're using?
Thanks :)..I've got SN about 30g, metoclopramide, propranolol, ibuprofen. Only benzo missing

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for everything working out for you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans. I hope that when the time feels right for you to leave you find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I cant't wait this moment when I drink SN. It will be like going asleep, hopefully

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tiredone
D

Deleted member 65988

Good luck with preparations, will follow suite myself soon

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, tiredone, Huggs and 1 other person
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Good luck with preparations, will follow suite myself soon
I need only to obtain benzos, Xanax or something like that
who can advice what dose of propranolol should I take? I have 10 mg tablets

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

I need only to obtain benzos, Xanax or something like that
who can advice what dose of propranolol should I take? I have 10 mg tablets
How many 10m tablets do you have?
Some form of benzos be it Xanax, Lorazepam and Clonazepam will help a lot.

To prevent any possibility of vomiting, I'd take between 80-160mg mg of Propranolol because taking too much could be a problem for vomiting but you gotta give it enough time to take effect so don't take them within 30 mins of SN, it should be about an hour or little bit more before SN.

S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
How many 10m tablets do you have?
Some form of benzos be it Xanax, Lorazepam and Clonazepam will help a lot.

To prevent any possibility of vomiting, I'd take between 80-160mg mg of Propranolol because taking too much could be a problem for vomiting but you gotta give it enough time to take effect so don't take them within 30 mins of SN, it should be about an hour or little bit more before SN.
as I know propranolol is helpful to fight with heart racing and meto anti-vomiting. I am not sure how many tablets of propranolol should I have to take. Probably I will obtain lorazepam

D

Deleted member 65988

as I know propranolol is helpful to fight with heart racing and meto anti-vomiting. I am not sure how many tablets of propranolol should I have to take. Probably I will obtain lorazepam
The optimal amount seems to vary but anything around that range I mentioned isn't a bad thing

Reactions: Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
The optimal amount seems to vary but anything around that range I mentioned isn't a bad thing
thanks, I've got ten 10 mg tablets so I gonna take them all

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I've managed to obtain xanax , a pack of 30 tabl. So, all is set

Reactions: SVEN and Deleted member 65988
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
You are absolutely set, any idea what the regimen will be.
My plan is following:
Friday
08:00 AM - 10 mg metoclopramide
6:00 PM - 10 mg metoclopramide
2:00 AM - 10 mg metoclopramide

Saturday:
08:00 AM - 10mg metoclopramide
2:00 PM - last light meal and start fasting
6:00 PM - 10mg metoclopramide
9:00 PM - no more drinking
10:00 PM - 10mg metoclopramide, 400mg ibuprofen, 100 mg propranolol
10:50 PM - xanax 10 mg
11:00 PM - 25g SN in 50ml water

Last edited:
Reactions: SVEN and tiredone
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
My plan is following:
Friday
Day 1:
08:00 AM - 10 mg metoclopramide
6:00 PM - 10 mg metoclopramide
2:00 AM - 10 mg metoclopramide

Saturday:
08:00 AM - 10mg metoclopramide
2:00 PM - last light meal and start fasting
6:00 PM - 10mg metoclopramide
9:00 PM - no more drinking
10:00 PM - 10mg metoclopramide, 400mg ibuprofen, 100 mg propranolol
10:50 PM - xanax 10 mg
11:00 PM - 25g SN in 50ml water
wish you good luck with your plan.

D

Deleted member 65988

thanks...I hope I won't fail
I'll be honest about something, taking that large of a dose of Xanax especially when you dont have a tolerance for it is overkill, taking 10mg 10 mins before SN is not a good idea in my opinion. It's a lot more than you actually need, my suggestion is to test how much does 1mg affect you and how long does it take to given you a good idea about when to take it, for most normal doses of a benzo, it should be taken not more than 20 mins before sn, maybe half an hour for the effects of relaxation to set in.

Reactions: Lost cherry and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I'll be honest about something, taking that large of a dose of Xanax especially when you dont have a tolerance for it is overkill, taking 10mg 10 mins before SN is not a good idea in my opinion. It's a lot more than you actually need, my suggestion is to test how much does 1mg affect and how long does it take to given you a good idea about when to take it.
Good remark. I never take it. I will try 1 mg even today

D

Deleted member 65988

Good remark. I never take it. I will try 1 mg even today
Try it, try it sublingually on an empty stomach and then time how long it takes to effect you, it could 15 mins or even half an hour to feel something but with the aim of taking sn before passing out

S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Try it, try it sublingually on an empty stomach and then time how long it takes to effect you, it could 15 mins or even half an hour to feel something but with the aim of taking sn before passing out
I gonna check it. I don't want to be knocked out before drinking SN

D

Deleted member 65988

I gonna check it. I don't want to be knocked out before drinking SN
Go for it, I'd say you only need about 3mg of Xanax especially if you don't have tolerance to help out with SN.

S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Go for it, I'd say you only need about 3mg of Xanax especially if you don't have tolerance to help out with SN.
I guess the dose of propranolol may be lower too. I never take it as well

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I hope you find the peace you need and want. But always think, you can change your mind and postpone... There's always a day to ctb. I hope it is okay I write that, I am quite new here and I hope it is not against the rules. Anyways, I wish you all the best whatever you decide. I had a failed attempt and I have severe side effects from it, so just a thing to keep in mind, if you change your mind or are found.

Reactions: Iamtired, rollingthunder and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I hope you find the peace you need and want. But always think, you can change your mind and postpone... There's always a day to ctb. I hope it is okay I write that, I am quite new here and I hope it is not against the rules. Anyways, I wish you all the best whatever you decide. I had a failed attempt and I have severe side effects from it, so just a thing to keep in mind, if you change your mind or are found.
Thank you so much! I'd never think that your nice words are against the rules! But my date is set and hopefully I won't fail. It would be nice if you dropped in here on Saturday evening.

Reactions: LilaBlues, tiredone and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you so much! I'd never think that your nice words are against the rules! But my date is set and hopefully I won't fail. It would be nice if you dropped in here on Saturday evening.
I'll be dropping by as hard as it was to watch Toofargone6969 go this past week and Cscott not long after. Yes, I don't know if they actually ctb but still it is hard to see people do it even if ill have to do it myself without a goodbye thread.

• Love
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I'll be dropping by as hard as it was to watch Toofargone6969 go this past week and Cscott not long after. Yes, I don't know if they actually ctb but still it is hard to see people do it even if ill have to do it myself without a goodbye thread.
thank you so much!!! it would be hard to be alone...

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan and I hope you find peace!

• Love
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I am not sure if I will drop in. I am really sad there is no other way for you, but I do understand that suffering can be great. I really hope that you find peace and that those who are staying behind can cope with losing you.