• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Hi guys,

So my SN isn't too far away and I think I have everything I need now. I've got my method drafted and have based it on Stans Guide and the recommended types of medications. I'd like to post it here to ensure I haven't missed anything out. I feel like its as airtight as possible but you do read conflicting things like needing to crush up a large amount of Propranolol and put it into the first glass?

Fast for 8hrs before-hand and not drinking anything for 2hrs before-hand

1hr before; Take my standard recommended dose of 10mg of Propranolol (beta blocker) and 5mg of Diazepam (sedative)
Then take 600mg of Ibuprofen (painkiller) (3 200mg tablets)
45mins before; Take 3 10mg Metoclopramide tablets (antiemetic)
30mins before; Take 8 Gaviscon tablets (antacid, recommended dose is 4 and they are chewable)
Prepare 3 glasses of 25G of SN in 40ML of water (I weigh just under 11st the last I checked), drink the first class and chase it down with a fruit pastille (confectionary/sweet). Then go to bed with a bucket on hand and the other 2 glasses on hand in case they're needed.

I've tried to keep it as simple as possible and base it off the Stans Guide that people are still recommending but any pointers or feedback would be appreciated. Also, FYI I live in a block of flats but I live alone so I plan to do this at night where there's the lowest chance of being heard/discovered.

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
Ditch the antacid. SG is outdated in this regard. Natural acidity will create more nitric oxide - a compound which gives laughing gas its dissociative properties. It's especially useful for combatting survival instinct if you don't have benzos.

Reactions: littlelady774 and jessisme
N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Ditch the antacid. SG is outdated in this regard. Natural acidity will create more nitric oxide - a compound which gives laughing gas its dissociative properties. It's especially useful for combatting survival instinct if you don't have benzos.
Not using diazepam will make SI easier to resist?

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Not using antacid will. Use diazepam and don't use Gaviscon so you can have the best of both worlds.
Ah sorry, I misunderstood you. So keep everything the same but ditch the Gaviscon/antacid? Also, I read about crushing something like 400mg of Propranolol into the SN drink in the April 2022 PPH resource. Has this been debunked as previously they were listed as not even needed?

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
Ah sorry, I misunderstood you. So keep everything the same but ditch the Gaviscon/antacid? Also, I read about crushing something like 400mg of Propranolol into the SN drink in the April 2022 PPH resource. Has this been debunked as previously they were listed as not even needed?
See this thread: