• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Hello fellow SaSu members, this is my stan/stat sn plan now:

Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg domperidone
16:00hrs1 X 10mg domperidone
24:00hrs1 X 10mg domperidone
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs2x400mg ibuprofen
23:15hrs3 X 10mg domperidone (30mg in total)
24:00hrs25g SN drink

My stat plan :

1 hour before drinking SN2x400 mg ibuprofen
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg domperidone (30mg in total)
25g SN drink

Fasting 12h (maybe 8h is fine?) before SN, no water for the last 3 hours. Am I missing something or any tips? Not sure when I'll go but this year and how things are going, most likely in the near future. The SN is from IC. I will prepare two 25g in roughly 50ml drinks. If I vomit, I should just drink the 2nd glass, right?

If you have bad people around you, you can't win. My life is ruined by now. There's no future, hope or anything. Nothing awaits me in this life anymore. No glory no fame. No wealth, no knowledge. No love, not the beautiful woman. But pain, torture, and nightmares +short sleep. I've wasted away, seeing everybody move on. Lost 1/4+ of my life. Hours, days, eventually years, half a decade, but wont a decade. Was holding on and it paid off until you keep meeting shit people. Hopefully some of you manage to rise. And live a life maybe worth living if not, atleast bearable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: StaticCryBabye, nosoul, Mare Imbrium and 2 others
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
If you can find any benzos or the like might make it a more peaceful exit as well as help you lose consciousness. Otherwise looks good and similar to my plan. Feeling empty too. Sorry and good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Never Alive
Never Alive

Never Alive

Nov 22, 2022
If you can find any benzos or the like might make it a more peaceful exit as well as help you lose consciousness. Otherwise looks good and similar to my plan. Feeling empty too. Sorry and good luck.
Ty

that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
Looks like a solid plan. My only advice would be to keep your SN stored properly. Don't open the bags or anything before you're ready, keep them in a cool, dry place, etc. Then I would test it before usage to make sure it's still good.

Anyways, I hope you get what you're looking for, whatever it may be. Best of wishes and luck to you.

• Informative
Never Alive

Never Alive

Nov 22, 2022
stat or stan? Good I'll try to look for benzos, let's see

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
stat or stan? Good I'll try to look for benzos, let's see
I'm planning on a stat does just because I dont want a long count down. I cant say on if one is better.

Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Hello fellow SaSu members, this is my stan/stat sn plan now:

Day 1Medication and Dose
24:00hrs1 X 10mg domperidone
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs2x400mg ibuprofen
23:15hrs3 X 10mg domperidone (30mg in total)
24:00hrs25g SN drink

My stat plan :

1 hour before drinking SN2x400 mg ibuprofen
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg domperidone (30mg in total)
25g SN drink

Fasting 12h (maybe 8h is fine?) before SN, no water for the last 3 hours. Am I missing something or any tips? Not sure when I'll go but this year and how things are going, most likely in the near future. The SN is from IC. I will prepare two 25g in roughly 50ml drinks. If I vomit, I should just drink the 2nd glass, right?

If you have bad people around you, you can't win. My life is ruined by now. There's no future, hope or anything. Nothing awaits me in this life anymore. No glory no fame. No wealth, no knowledge. No love, not the beautiful woman. But pain, torture, and nightmares +short sleep. I've wasted away, seeing everybody move on. Lost 1/4+ of my life. Hours, days, eventually years, half a decade, but wont a decade. Was holding on and it paid off until you keep meeting shit people. Hopefully some of you manage to rise. And live a life maybe worth living if not, atleast bearable.
This is exactly my feeling, sucks but true, I'm basically bed bound

• Aww..
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Seems like a really effective plan. I hope you finally find peace and have a restful forever sleep. Wishing you the best

• Yay!