• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
ordered it well over a month ago now, from a source I heard of on here. had it shipped to my university apartment and I was never notified about it arriving during holiday break and seller has been unresponsive. No idea if it was some goofy scam and they never had sn to ship or if FedEx was unable to deliver to the mailroom over Christmas for some reason.

needless to say that stupid jar of dust is the last thing I aspire to obtain in life and I'm just not having a good go of it lately. So much less secure not having even the hope it'll show up soon.

I know it's getting damn near impossible but if anyone has a source for SN in the US please reach out. Any non prescription source for a any of the antiemetics would be huge for me

Reactions: Venessolotic and courtingthereaper
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I ordered off mds and it still never came, paid for express shipping to usa but item is still stuck in origin country

Reactions: noname478 and greatgooglymoogly
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I ordered off mds and it still never came, paid for express shipping to usa but item is still stuck in origin country
How long ago did you buy? I'm looking to get it from that source hopefully within the week but I've heard varied things

Reactions: Venessolotic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so incredibly disappointing, it's so cruel to me how people cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Would you mind pming me about your experience with mds?

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
It's hard to import stuff like that and laws change when it's used for suicide.

Reactions: wisp
I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
That must be so incredibly disappointing, it's so cruel to me how people cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
do you have plans to ctb? i see you are very active on this site?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
do you have plans to ctb? i see you are very active on this site?
I'm sadly not privileged enough to have access to a reliable method so for now I'm trapped here. It's so horrible and cruel how the option of a peaceful, reliable suicide isn't a human right.

N

noname478

Jan 18, 2024
Did it come in yet finally? I just ordered from them about a week ago