Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
So fucking happy I waited almost 2 months for it to arrive due to shipping delays from the holidays.

It's so relieving knowing that I can be dead within a few hours at any given point. It's so empowering!

Holding it in my hands feels like I'm holding a newborn baby... It's so beautiful.

I also received meto from an online pharmacy and have a stash of lorazepam

Sigh... Finally.
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, not-2-b-the-answer, dizzdesi and 25 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations on getting your keys to freedom!

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at having a way to cease existing on your own terms, I wish you the best, I certainly see those with access to SN as being fortunate.

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond, Rogue Proxy and Rhizomorph1
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Congrats! Mine just arrived half an hour ago too. Such a great and weird feeling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi, Meditation guide, EyeBeyond and 4 others
Hannah05

Hannah05

Dec 5, 2023
Congrats… I just can't find a source to get SN in Central Europe… :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond and Praestat_Mori
partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
so happy for you, I hope everything goes well and find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Congrats

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Grats Rizo✌🏽

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Rhizomorph1 and Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Congrats.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Congratulations, you the envy of the forum now.

I can imagine it much feel liberating to have it in hand.

🤗

Reactions: Meditation guide
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Congrats! It must be so relieving to hold it in the hands!

Reactions: Meditation guide and Yaffle
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Thank you all for the congratulations. It's certainly a weird feeling and I hope all those who haven't been able to access SN or their method of choice are able to soon!

Seeing all the normal people in line at the post office getting Christmas presents for their kids while I picked up my ctb drugs was definitely unique.

I'm really happy for them that they get to live happy, relatively normal lives :)

I'm just about ready to go...
Congrats! Mine just arrived half an hour ago too. Such a great and weird feeling.
Congrats to you too! Happy for you :)
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at having a way to cease existing on your own terms, I wish you the best, I certainly see those with access to SN as being fortunate.
You haven't been able to find it?

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, leavingthesoultrap and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Seeing all the normal people in line at the post office getting Christmas presents for their kids while I picked up my ctb drugs was definitely unique.
I can't imagine it wouldn't feel unique at all.

Thank you all for the congratulations. It's certainly a weird feeling and I hope all those who haven't been able to access SN or their method of choice are able to soon!
It's definitely surreal that it's hand because it definitely shows there's a part of you that isn't just considering ctb.
Just how much Lora do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
I can't imagine it wouldn't feel unique at all.

It's definitely surreal that it's hand because it definitely shows there's a part of you that isn't just considering ctb.
I think I've finally exhausted all my options for recovery after multiple failed medications & treatment...

A few weeks back I was 50/50 but now I'm about 90% certain...

In the coming weeks/months after a few last resort efforts to see if there's any chance for a quality of life il probably find myself at 100% and set myself a date...

It's exhausting all this trial and error; where there's mostly just error.

At least the antidepressants make me less anxious. I'm still miserable though 😕

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, dangero and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I think I've finally exhausted all my options for recovery after multiple failed medications...

A few weeks back I was 50/50 but now I'm about 90% certain...

In the coming weeks/months after a few last resort efforts to see if there's any chance for a quality of life il probably find myself at 100% and set myself a date...

It's exhausting all this trial and error; where there's mostly just error.

At least the antidepressants make me less anxious. I'm still miserable though 😕
At least you gave it about as much effort as you could before coming this decision and it's good that you are still perhaps looking for something that provides a chance for a quality of life that you want.

To some degree, I suppose sn provides a comfort to know there's a way out if all options are exhausted within what you can do.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
At least you gave it about as much effort as you could before coming this decision and it's good that you are still perhaps looking for something that provides a chance for a quality of life that you want.

To some degree, I suppose sn provides a comfort to know there's a way out if all options are exhausted within what you can do.
You hit the nail on the head.

I appreciate your presence on this forum and hope you're doing well at this time

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Why don't you get some too? :)

So fucking happy I waited almost 2 months for it to arrive due to shipping delays from the holidays.

It's so relieving knowing that I can be dead within a few hours at any given point. It's so empowering!

Holding it in my hands feels like I'm holding a newborn baby... It's so beautiful.

Sigh... Finally.
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office
Congratulations! :D yeah, getting SN made me really happy too! ^_^ It's great that one can literally choose to die within an hour like literally whenever! xD Knowing that makes it much easier to live and do more difficult things as you can really back out whenever! xD

Reactions: Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 65988

You hit the nail on the head.

I appreciate your presence on this forum and hope you're doing well at this time
Thank you, that means a lot Rhizo and I've enjoyed our interactions especially when we shut down the whole "Sn oxidation" issue, it's about someone did I guess 😄.

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Congrats. I've ordered from the same source and it should arrive any day now, this post makes me very hopeful that I'll get mine too. Would you mind sharing from which pharmacy did you get your meto from?

EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
why u cant get SN in ur country ?

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
mazel tov! you should document it when you do it

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Thank you, that means a lot Rhizo and I've enjoyed our interactions especially when we shut down the whole "Sn oxidation" issue, it's about someone did I guess 😄.
do you have the link to the thread where you talked about the SN oxidation issue?

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I was also a little excited when i got mine haha, although i still need a few things to secure the method.

Once i have it secured i probably won't give a shit about some of the things that affect me anymore because i will finally have the relief of knowing that i can leave this fucking shitty world whenever i want to.

Sorry for the swearing but i'm just extremely fed up with this disgusting world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Was it from M? I saw you mention you ordered from them a bit ago and I have heard they have scammed others. Make sure you know what you got is truly SN with the blood and aquarium tests and report back to us!