• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
I will give a him a hug from you. After he, Kristen and I reunite. I'm hoping we'll spend our first moments together just looking around universes. I used to dream that Kristen could speak, in a human voice. She sounded like a three-year-old child.

My favorite one was, Kristen and I were walking outside. We came upon a bunch of kitties, who had been abandoned. The Mama cat came over, grabbed one and took him away. Kristen said to me, "That must be his mother!" I woke up, with tears streaming down my face. Mark said to me, "What's wrong, baby?" I told him my dream. He gave me hugs and kisses. The, he made me breakfast, while I took a shower.

Most everyone on this site have been so supportive.
That's such a beautiful memory, thank you for sharing it with us 🩷

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer