• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
It's hard to tell exactly when it will be here, but the status has been "In transit" for the past several days. It changed to "Out for Delivery," just an hour ago. My mailman hasn't come around, yet, but I'll be keeping a close eye on my front door. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm so relieved. I was worried it got held up in Customs. Cross your fingers for me, friends. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Scacie, betternever2havbeen and 12 others
YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023
Wishing your SN is delivered safe, best of luck to you in the future. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Rogue Proxy and nonialabaster
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
A very reliving feeling. When mine was updated to out for delivery it arrived that day, different country but I assume itd be the same. For me I was even able to set an update message so as soon as they dropped it off i got a message. Best wishes your way!

• Hugs
Reactions: nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Wishing your SN is delivered safe, best of luck to you in the future. :heart:
Thank you. BTW, love your Pink Floyd avatar!
A very reliving feeling. When mine was updated to out for delivery it arrived that day, different country but I assume itd be the same. For me I was even able to set an update message so as soon as they dropped it off i got a message. Best wishes your way!
Thank you, honey. Best wishes to you, too! I'm, now, just hoping that a porch pirate doesn't grab it. I've never had a delivery snatched, but, with my luck, this would be the one! :))

YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023
Thank you, please update us on your situation whether or not nasty porch pirates get'cha!

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
It's hard to tell exactly when it will be here, but the status has been "In transit" for the past several days. It changed to "Out for Delivery," just an hour ago. My mailman hasn't come around, yet, but I'll be keeping a close eye on my front door. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm so relieved. I was worried it got held up in Customs. Cross your fingers for me, friends. :happy:
Cute cat.
🤞

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Cute cat.
🤞
The kitty in my avatar is my beloved Kristen, who died September 2021. My current baby is Kali, a semi-feral Calico I socialized over 8-9 years. I forced Kali inside last July, during a brutal Texas summer. She's now a happy indoor baby, very bonded to me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer, Rogue Proxy and Fl4u
roadtogo

roadtogo

Mar 24, 2023
I ordered my sn from ic on Saturday, came today.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and nonialabaster
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I was thinking "in transit" is it is shipping from each station.
"Out for delivery" is when it's left the final drop off place to your residence.
I'm not 100% sure but maybe someone else knows.

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I was thinking "in transit" is it is shipping from each station.
"Out for delivery" is when it's left the final drop off place to your residence.
I'm not 100% sure but maybe someone else knows.
It's coming today. I have text-alerts set up. I keep running to the front door, annoying little Kali, who has claimed the parlor. "Why you keep opening the door, Mama? I'm sleeping here!"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Yahwa and not-2-b-the-answer
Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Knee-deep in the poacher's dream
Feb 17, 2023
It's coming today. I have text-alerts set up. I keep running to the front door, annoying little Kali, who has claimed the parlor. "Why you keep opening the door, Mama? I'm sleeping here!"
What are your plans with SN and your cat? Will you be giving her away for someone else to look after, or taking SN when she passes?

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
What are your plans with SN and your cat? Will you be giving her away for someone else to look after, or taking SN when she passes?
I'm planning on my friend, Diane, to find a home for Kali. I'll send her a letter and a delayed text, with some instructions. She's a seriously cool lady, who does hair for her living and knows lots of people who would gladly take my sweet Kali.

I couldn't bring myself to surrender Kali, because the shelters here, even the No-Kill ones are so overrun. Plus, Kali is semi-feral, and bonded to just me and my late husband. Any feral cat gets put down, right away. She's a lovely, affectionate little darling, though. Some old lady would be happy to have her.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, stermc, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I understand why you would feel so relieved at the thought of the SN coming.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Rogue Proxy, theocean and 5 others
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
I'm so happy for you, but also really sad because that means I won't be seeing your posts anymore. I wish you the most peaceful exit and I just know that Mark will be waiting for you by your side while you cross over. Give him a hug for me, and have a safe journey 💜

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, not-2-b-the-answer and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I'm so happy for you, but also really sad because that means I won't be seeing your posts anymore. I wish you the most peaceful exit and I just know that Mark will be waiting for you by your side while you cross over. Give him a hug for me, and have a safe journey 💜
It'll be a couple of days. I need to clean my house, make my bed and eat my final meal, before I start my fast.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Rogue Proxy, LateForTheBus and 3 others
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
hey all im still fairly new here but believe hopefully i can receive pm's now, so if im allowed to ask, hopefully its not against the rules, im in the UK and if anyone knows where i can order some SN please message me, thanks so much

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's here! It is my hands!

Sorry for the spelling, I'm just so happy. I am crying. What a relief to have it!
Congrats. :heart::hug::heart:
I hope you are able to find peace if you decide to go through with it. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Congrats. :heart::hug::heart:
I hope you are able to find peace if you decide to go through with it. :hug:
Thank you. And, oh boy, I'm going through with it. I keep looking at the packet, like it's some Manna From Heaven! It's a bunch of salt, don't get me wrong, it's going to taste awful. I'll use a straw, for the first glass. Straight down the throat.

• Hugs
Reactions: situationalsui, Rogue Proxy and not-2-b-the-answer
S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
So happy for you, my friend. I hope you feel empowered and comforted ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, not-2-b-the-answer and nonialabaster
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you. And, oh boy, I'm going through with it. I keep looking at the packet, like it's some Manna From Heaven! It's a bunch of salt, don't get me wrong, it's going to taste awful. I'll use a straw, for the first glass. Straight down the throat.
I will miss you. :aw: I know we've never PMd but I've read some of your posts. If I don't see you when you leave, I will wish you well now. I'm happy you found a home for Kali. I hope you find peace. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Hugs
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I will miss you. :aw: I know we've never PMd but I've read some of your posts. If I don't see you when you leave, I will wish you well now. I'm happy you found a home for Kali. I hope you find peace. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
It'll be a few days. My dad called with an update on my Grandmommy, which I was glad to hear. I'm tying up loose ends. No one knows my plans, except for you wonderful people.

• Hugs
YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023
You'll be home soon, you best have a damn fine last meal. Even death-row prisoners get one. :heart:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
You'll be home soon, you best have a damn fine last meal. Even death-row prisoners get one. :heart:
I will, and I'll make sure KaliKat has some poached chicken, her kibble, plenty of clean water and litter, until I'm found. I'll be on the forum until my last hours. Thank you all, so much.

My Grandmommy just called me, and reminisced about how fresh laundry smells. She's in hospice care, and she's 101. It's time. I'm planning on Sunday. I''m pretty lonesome. Listening to Bob Dylan.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Scacie and not-2-b-the-answer
theocean

theocean

Mar 30, 2023
It's here! It is my hands!

Sorry for the spelling, I'm just so happy. I am crying. What a relief to have it!
That's absolutely wonderful!! I know we've never met, but I wish you the absolute best from the bottom of my heart

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm happy for you and hope it helps get you to where you need/want to be.

• Love
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I will give a him a hug from you. After he, Kristen and I reunite. I'm hoping we'll spend our first moments together just looking around universes. I used to dream that Kristen could speak, in a human voice. She sounded like a three-year-old child.

My favorite one was, Kristen and I were walking outside. We came upon a bunch of kitties, who had been abandoned. The Mama cat came over, grabbed one and took him away. Kristen said to me, "That must be his mother!" I woke up, with tears streaming down my face. Mark said to me, "What's wrong, baby?" I told him my dream. He gave me hugs and kisses. The, he made me breakfast, while I took a shower.

Most everyone on this site have been so supportive.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Yahwa and Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Congrats! Hope you can find your peace soon!:heart:

• Love