• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
It originally said the 8th. I just looked and my heart stopped a beat. I'm motivated. I'm afraid of dying, but there is no other way. I will post to the group as I take the sn.

• Love
Reactions: aedric_artifact, Busdriver, KleinerWolf and 2 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Think this through carefully,David.
I understand your euphoria at the surprise of getting the SN early,but you've been fasting for days,albeit with alcohol.
Try not to make an impetuous decision.
Your digestive transit time will have slowed,prolonging the absorbtion of SN.

Posting an account can wait. No forum member is going to want to see you suffer unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymoussn, Busdriver, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
It originally said the 8th. I just looked and my heart stopped a beat. I'm motivated. I'm afraid of dying, but there is no other way. I will post to the group as I take the sn.
When do you plan to take it? There is no rush

Reactions: Saed
D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
Think this through carefully,David.
I understand your euphoria at the surprise of getting the SN early,but you've been fasting for days,albeit with alcohol.
Try not to make an impetuous decision.
Your digestive transit time will have slowed,prolonging the abdorbtion of SN.

Posting an account can wait. No forum member is going to want to see you suffer unnecessarily.
That is your hypothesis. In any case, it's still the same outcome
That is your hypothesis. In any case, it's still the same outcome
Liquids will absorb much faster than solids
When do you plan to take it? There is no rush
It is scheduled to arrive today. I live in the United States. So, today

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I can only wish you well then,at this point.
May you find peace.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Any news,mate? Have been wondering about you all day. Had a chance to regroup and consolidate your thoughts?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Could you email me? I have some questions

my email is
Do not post personal info on this forum ... for many reasons .. edit or delete your post by using The buttons next to the "report" feature in your post.. bottom left corner

@Onelittleb you need one more post to be able to pm and chat here

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There really could be ramifications to the extended fast you've done and taking SN. Possibly failure, possibly quicker to incapacitation ?? Just FYI no one can say for sure
But it's your decision.

Reactions: Anonymoussn and Saed
D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
There really could be ramifications to the extended fast you've done and taking SN. Possibly failure, possibly quicker to incapacitation ?? Just FYI no one can say for sure
But it's your decision.
There is no turning back. I don't have the will to eat. Even if I tried it will be very painful. Liquid/salt should absorb quickly.

D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
But it's your decision.
I don't think so. I think my body will be hungry to take in the water and salts even if it poison.
when did you take it?
It should arrive today. Didn't get it yet

Reactions: MorticiasHair
aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
Happy for you! Mine also says the 8th so maybe I'll get lucky too? Lol. Keep us updated!

D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
I don't think so. I think my body will be hungry to take in the water and salts even if it poison.

It should arrive today. Didn't get it yet
I have it.....I will make a post when the time comes describing everything

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Did you fast for SN specifically, or have you wanted to die from starvation?

D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
Did you fast for SN specifically, or have you wanted to die from starvation?
I didn't eat because I'm in extreme pain. We will know soon if that has an affect on the sn