Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I bought from M, the Ukrainian source, about 6 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived. It could be that I'm jumping the gun, but does anyone know anything about M that might've been cause for delay/confiscation? It's not past the point where I should worry, I just have anxiety haha

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unsure and alone, boddibo and edu0z
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Ours is finally showing tracking updates in the US. Should have it either Saturday or Monday from that source depending on how the next few bounces go. We ordered mid December and paid for the express shipping. Tracking showed no changes for like 2 weeks once accepted by USPS in Ukraine. Seems like they either sat on it, or they don't run planes often due to regional events.
6 weeks though is quite a long time we think, even if the cheaper shipping option was chosen.

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo
jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
I've been reading around from other members that police are investigating M, if you're talking about Mds. People are getting welfare checks, or the package is getting stuck at customs because it's mislabeled.
I don't know, mds is pretty mixed. There's also people who got their order too recently. I would suggest just searching around posts.

Reactions: boddibo