• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
Just as the title says my SN came in today, but I have no way of getting am antiemetic.
Anybody think I could be successful without the antiemetic?

Reactions: Ecka-26
Ecka-26

Ecka-26

Feb 8, 2022
Just as the title says my SN came in today, but I have no way of getting am antiemetic.
I have the same situation. I hope someone has good info for this question

Reactions: grasping_at_straws
nightshow

nightshow

Aug 24, 2021
is it hard to get meto without prescription in your country?

Reactions: houseofleaves
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can use Domperidon instead which is easier to get.

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
What country are you from? (not asking because of curiosity, _in_theory_ i could help you)

G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
I just ordered dramamine hopefully that will work.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
It's easy to get a prescription online from an online doctor. You just fill out a form saying you need it for nausea and that you used it in the past and it helped. Worked for me. Easier than lying to a doctor face to face

Reactions: downndone2
H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
It's easy to get a prescription online from an online doctor. You just fill out a form saying you need it for nausea and that you used it in the past and it helped. Worked for me. Easier than lying to a doctor face to face
"Online doctor" as in One Medical? I never used one.

Also, what would be a good excuse to actually Domperidon? I fear they may just told me to get Dramamine because my excuse is not good enough.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
"Online doctor" as in One Medical? I never used one.

Also, what would be a good excuse to actually Domperidon? I fear they may just told me to get Dramamine because my excuse is not good enough.
Choose an activity that requires you to be awake. Like "motion sickness" to go hiking with friends at a park.
Or invited by a friend to a day of fishing.
Both require you to be awake and alert after taking the drug. Gravol/Dramamine would make sleepy and dizzy, so won't work.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Drug store has some antiemetics, like Emerol--You could always ask the pharmacist for the strongest one he knows of

Cynic

Cynic

Everything happens for a reason
Apr 19, 2022
Apparently you can use dimenhydrinate or cannabis; I plan to use both when my time comes. I am combining SN with CO though for efficacy so I'm not too concerned about which one works. You can always try again

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Look into buccastem. You can buy it online easily. But as others have suggested, Domperidon is better.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I would also second online doc, state you've taken it before and it is the only thing that's worked in the past.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
So I've been reading up about AE. I can't get most from the one listed in PPeH and Stan's guide because it requires prescription.

Problem is, I seen conflicting reports on OTC AE:

1. Dramamine
- PPeH say it should contain Dimenhydrinate, but others said it won't work because it contain other ingredients
- There is another version that contain Meclizine but not Dimenhydrinate, but this was never mentioned in PPeH

2. Emetrol
- The active ingredients do not seem to contain anything recommended in PPeH / Stan's guide --> Dextrose (D-Glucose) (1.87g), Levulose (Fructose) (1.87g), Phosphoric Acid - 21.5 mg (Upset stomach reliever)

So which one is it?

Reactions: Doombox and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So I've been reading up about AE. I can't get most from the one listed in PPeH and Stan's guide because it requires prescription.

Problem is, I seen conflicting reports on OTC AE:

1. Dramamine
- PPeH say it should contain Dimenhydrinate, but others said it won't work because it contain other ingredients
- There is another version that contain Meclizine but not Dimenhydrinate, but this was never mentioned in PPeH

2. Emetrol
- The active ingredients do not seem to contain anything recommended in PPeH / Stan's guide --> Dextrose (D-Glucose) (1.87g), Levulose (Fructose) (1.87g), Phosphoric Acid - 21.5 mg (Upset stomach reliever)

So which one is it?
As far as I can tell Dimenhydrinate (Gravol/Dramamine/Vomex) is often mixed up with Diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

Which wouldn't be an issue per se, because both contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine, just in different ratios.

HOWEVER if you buy Benadryl in the UK, the active ingredients are different and it doesn't contain Diphenhydramine at all.

from Wikipedia:
"In the United States and Canada, the active ingredient is diphenhydramine. In the United Kingdom, the active ingredients of Benadryl are the antihistamines acrivastine[3] or cetirizine.[4]"​

Last edited:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
As far as I can tell Dimenhydrinate (Gravol/Dramamine/Vomex) is often mixed up with Diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

Which wouldn't be an issue per se, because both contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine, just in different ratios.

HOWEVER if you buy Benadryl in the UK, the active ingredients are different and it doesn't contain Diphenhydramine at all since it can't be sold OTC.

from Wikipedia:
"In the United States and Canada, the active ingredient is diphenhydramine. In the United Kingdom, the active ingredients of Benadryl are the antihistamines acrivastine[3] or cetirizine.[4]"​
Diphenhydramine is in a thing called Nytol in the UK, you can get it from your local pharmacy but you need to give a good excuse to them as to why you want it

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Diphenhydramine is in a thing called Nytol in the UK, you can get it from your local pharmacy but you need to give a good excuse to them as to why you want it
Yes, I think the recreational use of Diphenhydramine lead in the past few years to a bit of a tightening of how it's sold.

Here in Canada I have noticed that Gravol (original) is stored behind the counter.

It used to be shelved together in the aisle with Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin etc but now the only product there is the herbal ginger Gravol (which doesn't contain Diphenhydramine at all).

Reactions: Alex6216
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Yes, I think the recreational use of Diphenhydramine lead in the past few years to a bit of a tightening of how it's sold.

Here in Canada I have noticed that Gravol (original) is stored behind the counter.

It used to be shelved together in the aisle with Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin etc but now the only product there is the herbal ginger Gravol (which doesn't contain Diphenhydramine at all).
Yea it's stupid how they made it harder to get, it's not like you can die from it or anything so I dont understand the issue

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022

HOWEVER if you buy Benadryl in the UK, the active ingredients are different and it doesn't contain Diphenhydramine at all.

from Wikipedia:
So just to clarify, it is recommended to get OTC AE that contains Dimenhydrinate (per PPeH) and not Meclizine?

This is assuming that one failed in getting prescription AE.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So just to clarify, it is recommended to get OTC AE that contains Dimenhydrinate (per PPeH) and not Meclizine?

This is assuming that one failed in getting prescription AE.
Afaik yes. Meclizine won't hurt but it may not be potent/strong enough, so it wouldn't be mentioned in the PPeH as alternative.

Reactions: HubbaHubba