Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
it wasnt supposed to be here until tomorrow, i wanted to see some people one last time, i spent my birthday alone this month and thought maybe i could do a late celebration, thought maybe i couldve waited till around christmas, holding it in my hands feels different, my chest hurts so much, but i feel oddly calm, i was going to eat a good breakfast but this empty stomach would be the ideal situation

maybe its finally my time

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: drnhng, Pookie, Bigpink and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Good luck and I really hope you can find peace!

Reactions: Wakawaka
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry you had to spend your birthday alone, & that things have gotten so bad for you OP. Hopefully this helps you going forward.

I was relieved to hear you received your SN, a few people's have been stopped lately.

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
i know you arent supposed to drink beer before sn, but do you rhink if i take more sn to compensate likely throwing up it will work out

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
If you choose to go now or to wait it out, I wish you peace :heart:

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I wish you good journeys, peace, and happiness.

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
sigh, when i heard rattling i thought they mightve put a scooper in it for some reason, now i know why

Attachments

• 20201216_153855.jpg
    20201216_153855.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I think that happens if it there's no anti-caking agent in it, which iirc is as a good thing. But my memory is so lousy so don't take my word for it.

Hope you find peace with whatever you choose.

PS: Is it the pic or do the sides look moist?

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
I think that happens if it there's no anti-caking agent in it, which iirc is as a good thing. But my memory is so lousy so don't take my word for it.

Hope you find peace with whatever you choose.

PS: Is it the pic or do the sides look moist?
thank you, and it might be my phones flash light, it had a white plastic covering the top underneath the cap

Reactions: voyager
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Good luck, sorry for what you've been through. I hope you can find peace

Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
I hope you'll find peace, if you want you can documet how you're feeling and your method. I'm here if you want to talk.

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
i cant stop crying i just want a hug

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: drnhng, Floria, Meditation guide and 9 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
i know you arent supposed to drink beer before sn, but do you rhink if i take more sn to compensate likely throwing up it will work out
Be careful because too much alcohol will interfere with the whole process. :hug:

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hugs to you op. How are you? Clumping and yellowing is fine as long as no moisture.

Reactions: Spitfire
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Is it from the HM brand? I think we have the same one. A million hugs to you friend and I hope you find a way that isn't ctb. It seems like you're really freaked out but I could be reading it wrong I don't know. If you have no other options I wish you peace physically and mentally.
Is it from the HM brand? I think we have the same one. A million hugs to you friend and I hope you find a way that isn't ctb. It seems like you're really freaked out but I could be reading it wrong I don't know. If you have no other options I wish you peace physically and mentally.
I also just wanted a hug when I got my SN because it's like this secret you have to keep. You want to tell everyone so they can save you but you can't because you know you need to do it. Or at least have the option to. Idk. I don't like keeping secrets from my family it makes me feel gross.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Nexuno and justanotherstar
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020

I also just wanted a hug when I got my SN because it's like this secret you have to keep. You want to tell everyone so they can save you but you can't because you know you need to do it. Or at least have the option to. Idk. I don't like keeping secrets from my family it makes me feel gross.
from hi yes

i cant really drink it, only a few sips, i dont care about throwing up, maybe a few more shots of vodka can help me get through more of the sn, i just need a little bit in my system

i dont want to be a failure tonight

i already started weirding my friends out, some of them got mad at me, asked me what i could possible be going through and i hung up, said sorry for bothering them

please let me drink this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rabbithole and Meditation guide
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Hey man if your struggling to do it that means it's probably not the time. Now that you have it you can wait if you want.

either way I wish you peace

Reactions: Pookie
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
Hey man if your struggling to do it that means it's probably not the time. Now that you have it you can wait if you want.

either way I wish you peace
im a failure as usual

• Hugs
Reactions: drnhng and BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Mate if it's not your time tonight then it's not your time tonight. You ain't no failure. Just enjoy the vodka for tonight I say :)

• Love
Reactions: Pookie, Wakawaka and Nexuno
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Don't be so hard on yourself. As Autotap says maybe it's not your time just now. You have SN in your possession, the means are at hand.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Wakawaka and Nexuno