• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hexd

hexd

I draw with silver, and it turns red.
May 3, 2023
I was absolutely paranoid about customs, and me getting evicted recently i had lost my id. but i lucked up!!! i finally have my sn. i have a partner to go with but im waiting for his to arrive.. ill probably end up doing it before him though with how things have been, but LFGGG

• Love
Reactions: haibane, Princess_Kitty, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Risky doing it with a partner. SN is very slow, one or both of you might feel regret and panic and call for help, ruining it for both.

If you are both very sure then I wish you well and good luck.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, divinemistress36, hexd and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be such a relief to have access to SN, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: theEndCH, not-2-b-the-answer and hexd
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I was absolutely paranoid about customs, and me getting evicted recently i had lost my id. but i lucked up!!! i finally have my sn. i have a partner to go with but im waiting for his to arrive.. ill probably end up doing it before him though with how things have been, but LFGGG
Nice! Mines arrived to the US

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hexd
hexd

hexd

May 3, 2023
Risky doing it with a partner. SN is very slow, one or both of you might feel regret and panic and call for help, ruining it for both.

If you are both very sure then I wish you well and good luck.
yea we spoke about that, its still up in the air to partner up

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
I really love your pfp (this might sound selfish but can you PM me the download for it...), I hope you find your peace. It must feel as if you now have total control of your own life. That's how I felt when I first obtained my SN.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hexd
hexd

hexd

May 3, 2023
I really love your pfp (this might sound selfish but can you PM me the download for it...), I hope you find your peace. It must feel as if you now have total control of your own life. That's how I felt when I first obtained my SN.
i dont have access to my pc for it :( but you should be able to just yoink it right off my account! thank you for asking first too.

Reactions: Save_Me_Mind and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Congrats ♥️🤗♥️
I would be careful with having a partner. 🤗

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy for you for your sn! I wish you luck and peace in your future plans ❤️ Take care with your ctb buddy plans, make sure one of you won't endup ruining it for the other.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
C

corsica

Feb 14, 2024
Nice! Mines arrived to the US
Hi there - i am new to the forum. I live in the US and would like to learn more about sourcing SN. Do you have any recommendations for me to come up to speed. Feel free to PM me.