• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
I struggled a lot to find sources for sn but I did some independent search and found a source! I was very anxious that it wouldn't arrive or get past customs but I just opened the box and it's here! It's 99%+ and pure as I got it from a chemical supply shop. I also know of one other here that ordered from them and theirs arrived too 😊 so I think we have a new source for the UK

• Love
Reactions: andreamysk, divinemistress36 and Darkover
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
congratulations:wink:
Thank you!!! I've now got the meto, propranolol and the SN, I wanted to ctb last week but I accidentally ordered nitrate, I don't have benzos but I have propranolol and a lot of melatonin so I'm going to try power through it

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to have the SN, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: SleepingBliss
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
It's overwhelmingly calming, I just feel so much better knowing I have it, I won't be taking it this week as I have a close family's birthday, but hopefully the week after that 😊

Reactions: aslank98
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
It's a great feeling.

Another thing with SN is that the shelf life if properly stored can last for many many years. Even beyond it's supposed expiration date, as the compound is very stable.

This means you don't have to make a rash decisions or feel pressured in doing anything. I feel comfort knowing that I have a somewhat peaceful way out if things get to a breaking point.

I think everybody deserves that at least.

• Love
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I had the same struggles ordering to the UK and only got mine recently after stressing for some months.

Bet you feel relieved now that things can be on your own terms, I know I did. 🙂

Wish you all the best for whatever you choose.

• Hugs
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
It's a great feeling.

Another thing with SN is that the shelf life if properly stored can last for many many years. Even beyond it's supposed expiration date, as the compound is very stable.

This means you don't have to make a rash decisions or feel pressured in doing anything. I feel comfort knowing that I have a somewhat peaceful way out if things get to a breaking point.

I think everybody deserves that at least.
I'm keeping it with the seal on so it won't expire or decompose so it should last a long time 😊 I'll only open it when I am ready to ctb.
I had the same struggles ordering to the UK and only got mine recently after stressing for some months.

Bet you feel relieved now that things can be on your own terms, I know I did. 🙂

Wish you all the best for whatever you choose.
It feels nice knowing I have my own option and can go on my terms when I want. I likely will not be around long as I have had plenty of time to think this through and I am determined. If I regret it in the end, who cares, I will be dead and not worrying about that 😊

• Love
Reactions: HiddenPain and aslank98