• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
shes 11 and i know she doesnt mean it. she was just mad because I was making her do some chores. I hope she doesn't remember she said it when I actually do kill myself. i would hate for her to feel guilty about it because she is one of the few people that actually give me joy and she is in no way a reason for me being suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Maybe you could write a note specificying that it's not her fault just in case?

Reactions: lightturquoise
vesisika

vesisika

Dec 16, 2023
As a little sister, I'm quite positive she will remember that. As little sisters we say things and then regret it immediately but don't have the balls to apologize. Especially because it seems like you care for each other. So please, express to her that it isn't her fault if it comes to that.

• Hugs
Reactions: lightturquoise