d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
She seems quite excited and put a fair amount of effort into her look. She doesn't know that in less than a week, her life will likely be turned completely upside down. She doesn't know that I've booked the hotel where I'm condemned to die (5 star, acoustic insulation, waterside views). I've put a significant amount of my savings into this. I wish I knew how to say goodbye without tipping her off. I just have to get away from this life. I have to go. But I just wish I could say goodbye. I have set aside money for my funeral.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: $uicideeydea, F&Inside, SVEN and 6 others
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Just make sure to tell her that you love her before you go.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Just make sure to tell her that you love her before you go.
I'll try. I'll just do what cats do when they know they're going to pass away soon and just try to spend more time with her next week

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and Done_Surviving
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
I'll try. I'll just do what cats do when they know they're going to pass away soon and just try to spend more time with her next week
Make sure your last moments with her are special, do tell her out loud that you love her, and in some way reassure her that what will happen is not in anyway her fault. I hope you find peace, and I'm sending you my love.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, it's dreadful to me how we exist in this anti-suicide society where people cannot say farewell without risk of interference.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
She seems quite excited and put a fair amount of effort into her look. She doesn't know that in less than a week, her life will likely be turned completely upside down. She doesn't know that I've booked the hotel where I'm condemned to die (5 star, acoustic insulation, waterside views). I've put a significant amount of my savings into this. I wish I knew how to say goodbye without tipping her off. I just have to get away from this life. I have to go. But I just wish I could say goodbye. I have set aside money for my funeral.
You're still alive, what happened?