• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depthss

depthss

On Friday, July 12th, 2024🪦
Dec 12, 2023
I'm planning to CTB in a few hours, I have a few things that I want to do first. I'm glad this is finally happening, I thought it would take way longer. Everyone I've talked to on this site has been great, thank you all for interacting with me and making the time a little better

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, Hotsackage and 7 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
May I inquire by what positioning you plan to use the shotgun? How large a gauge? Shot type?

I'm sorry you've arrived at this point in your life. I hope things go the way you want/need/desire them to go. May you find the peace you deserve.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I wish you the best. Hope you find peace.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
Wishing you peace and success as well

Rosebud0924

Rosebud0924

Jul 6, 2024
Oh no, this truly saddens me. I somehow didn't see this thread on Friday. I had just responded to their post on Wednesday asking if their cat would feel traumatized or abandoned. I had no idea they were planning to leave so soon. I was hoping they'd hold on a while longer (please don't hate me for that, it's just the feeling I had in this situation). Wish I had said more or maybe found better words in my response on Wednesday. I hope they've found peace, but reading this and seeing the date really just surprised and saddened me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: undecided and Hotsackage
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Shotgun seems like a good method if you're comfortable with guns. Good luck.