• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Uselessvermin

Uselessvermin

Jun 10, 2018
I'm going for the short drop/suspension method
Does anyone have some useful tips so I don't fuck it up?
Or is there anyone who is also doing the hanging method that I can talk too?

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I prefer this method. It´s very easy if you have the right rope and a safe place. If you have any questions just ask me.

Uselessvermin

Uselessvermin

Jun 10, 2018
I prefer this method. It´s very easy if you have the right rope and a safe place. If you have any questions just ask me.

Hi!
What's the best place to hang the rope from in your opinion? And what rope is best in your opinion? Mine is 8mm thick.

I'm mostly concerned about where I'm going to do it. If I mess that part up I'll fail and get brain damage.

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
The best place would be a solid branch or a solid beam. Maybe at the attic on a beam. For full suspension I would use a rope between 10 an 20mm, it depends on your weight. Find a place where nobody disturbs you and it will work

Uselessvermin

Uselessvermin

Jun 10, 2018
I'm 136 lbs and I'm not going for the full body drop, I'll most likely be sat down.

I'll be home alone on Friday that's when my rope will be coming. I can lock up and make sure no one comes in.
What's the best knot for the job? I've heard the hangman's noose is no good for short drops.