I

Indomie89

Mar 31, 2020
I've been dealing with suicidal ideation for the last 22 years. Sometimes I can't believe how far I've come, and some days I can't believe I'm still here. One of my best friends left me December 2017. We would always talk about how we would overcome this together. We were eachothers recovery partners. Every time that thought crept up inside our minds, we would call eachother, if not come to eachothers house. Cook. Watch anime. Whatever needed to be done to get to a better place. Well, unfortunately he didn't call me the last time that thought crept up into his mind. He left about a week after his 27th birthday. He left me without a soul to call on when those thoughts start coming to my mind. He was my diary. I could tell him anything. Now all I can do is think of everything I would tell him. But I am still here. I'm still here. I guess now I'm recovering for both of us.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Praestat_Mori, Pluto and 6 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
wow, I'm sorry. :( Losing your best friend like that must really suck! :((( May you continue and overcome the journey of life for both of your sakes! ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Indomie89
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss. You seem like you have the inner strength in you. Its hard to find people to confide it, and it must be devastating, I hope you can come out of this a stronger person đź’™

• Love
Reactions: Indomie89