JustovertheBS

JustovertheBS

Jul 2, 2020
I WILL be one of the ones to complete. It will happen in 2 days. I can no longer deal with waking up to the same pain every fn day! I lost my only son 8 yrs ago to accidental drowning. This is the biggest reason for my pain. I simply cant deal with it anymore. Plus, my marriage doesn't make me happy anymore. I have no close friends and family don't give a rat's ass. I feel dead already really. Life fn sucks! Nothing but BS. What's the point ya know? I plan to go by hanging. I'm alone all day so it will be easy to succeed. Hanging looks simple enough from what I've read here and researched online. It seems like the quickest and least painful way to go. I'll set it all up in my closet. Leave a note...maybe. I don't think it matters much. Anyway by this time Sunday I'm outta here. I will post before and say goodbye to all of you. Thanks for this site and all the info. ❤ you guys will never know how much I appreciate having a place to go where I'm understood. I even told hubby I wanted to suicide and he acts like he doesn't give a crap. So what the hell..I'm doing this. I'm damn tired. Much love to all...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MeriDeath, Isadeth, mutedgoldensunshine and 11 others
MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020
omg. your story is heartbreaking </3 I hope you get the peace you deserve. :'( :heart:

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I understand u. I respect ur decision. I always fear about hanging it seems that's not painless.

JustovertheBS

JustovertheBS

Jul 2, 2020
After watching the videos on this site I see it as easy and painless.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I WILL be one of the ones to complete. It will happen in 2 days. I can no longer deal with waking up to the same pain every fn day! I lost my only son 8 yrs ago to accidental drowning. This is the biggest reason for my pain. I simply cant deal with it anymore. Plus, my marriage doesn't make me happy anymore. I have no close friends and family don't give a rat's ass. I feel dead already really. Life fn sucks! Nothing but BS. What's the point ya know? I plan to go by hanging. I'm alone all day so it will be easy to succeed. Hanging looks simple enough from what I've read here and researched online. It seems like the quickest and least painful way to go. I'll set it all up in my closet. Leave a note...maybe. I don't think it matters much. Anyway by this time Sunday I'm outta here. I will post before and say goodbye to all of you. Thanks for this site and all the info. ❤ you guys will never know how much I appreciate having a place to go where I'm understood. I even told hubby I wanted to suicide and he acts like he doesn't give a crap. So what the hell..I'm doing this. I'm damn tired. Much love to all...
I am so sorry for the loss of your son :(

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and MorticiasHair
JustovertheBS

JustovertheBS

Jul 2, 2020
Thank you. ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm so sorry, honey..My deepest, most heartfelt condolences..

My bestie lost her daughter (my God daughter) yrs ago and has never been the same..My mom lost her daughter (my older sister) yrs ago..never the same..I have heard (and witnessed) that there is nothing like the pain of burying ur child..I lost my nephew, who I raised like my son, on Mar 21 and the pain almost seems unbearable..So I can only imagine losing one u have birthed...

My heart sincerely goes out to you..I hope u can find strength in the up and coming days..♡♡♡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JustovertheBS, K-O and MorticiasHair
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
I'm so sorry, honey..My deepest, most heartfelt condolences..

My bestie lost her daughter (my God daughter) yrs ago and has never been the same..My mom lost her daughter (my older sister) yrs ago..never the same..I have heard (and witnessed) that there is nothing like the pain of burying ur child..I lost my nephew, who I raised like my son, on Mar 21 and the pain almost seems unbearable..So I can only imagine losing one u have birthed...

My heart sincerely goes out to you..I hope u can find strength in the up and coming days..♡♡♡

You're such a sweet caring person ❤️

And to OP, I understand what you're going through because once you lose hope, it's even worse than being dead because you can still feel the ache. And I wish you nothing but peace and good journey, I hope you find your way.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7