• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
Nine years.

I worked on myself for nine years so that one day I could tell the person who kept me from killing myself that I had reached the point they said I would.

I had three goals: get off medication, make friends, and have faith in God.

I got to that point. I tried telling them today. They still won't speak to me.

I don't blame them. I was an ass to them all those years ago, and eventually they just stopped talking to me.

Now it feels pointless. I wanted to be able to tell them that. I don't need to be friends with them again or anything, but I needed to hear them say "I told you so".

I can't stand this. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do. The one single reason why I bothered trying will not happen. It's beyond disappointing.

I hate myself so fucking much.

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny, _AllCatsAreGrey_, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Well, I'm proud of you for your hard work. Recovery of any type is tough. Good on ya!

A

AgentAlaniKelso

Apr 1, 2020
But look at all the good you've done for yourself, even if that wasn't your original motivation. You got off meds, you've made friends, and you've found your faith. YOU did that, you put in the work. I challenge you to look deep within and recognize the work you've done is really for YOU, not for anyone else. I know a great big "fuck you" would feel great. But will that change anything? Your "fuck you" to this person is living well - off meds, with friends, and with your faith. Fuck that person. You made it this far without them/despite of them. I AM PROUD OF YOU.

Reactions: lnlybnny