• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopingForAnEnd

Dec 22, 2019
Hello,

I finally got all the pieces for the SN method and just wanted some feedback to make sure everything looks correct and ask some questions to alleviate some fears.
This is how I got it in my head so far:

12:00 Lunch (will be my last meal)
13:00 1mg Lorazepam
21:00 Stop drinking
22:30 2.5mg Lorazepam
23:00 600mg ibuprofen
23:15 3x10mg Meto
23:30 Antacid
24:00 25-30g SN followed by a piece of chocolate

Now some questions:
1. I got 2 different OTC antacids, both are meant to be chewed. The first one contains 500mg Hydrotalcite, the second one 680mg Calcium Carbonate and 80mg Magnesium Carbonate. When buying I made sure none of them are PPI, but which one of these would be better?

2. I'm very anxious so I think I need to take the benzo twice to calm me down. The ones I have aren't meant to be swallowed but dissolve in the mouth. My question is: After I take the SN and chocolate to get rid of the taste, could I just take a bunch more Lorazepam before lying down, like 10 or 20mg or would that produce problems?

3. I'm a bit heavy (97kg, 1.86m, male). I already adjusted the planned SN I take to a bit more than 25g, but would I have to take more of anything else too, like the Meto or should it be fine the way I got it now?

4. Would 12 hour "fasting" be too long? I write it with " because I normally only eat twice a day, at 12:00 and around Midnight so it's not like I'm forcing something different, but I think I read a post by Stan saying that more then 8 hours might be bad, any thoughts?

I'm probably just overthinking it due to my anxiety/OCD but I don't want to screw this up. I'm not sure on what day I'm gonna do it but when the time comes I'd like to be able to just "go through the motions" without doubting myself at every step.
Thanks for reading

• Hugs
Reactions: TheOA, Neville1, Alec and 2 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Read what you described in different thread , over a decade , sad to hear that

Timeline looks fatal as it is (answers 3&4) , per guide x3 servings , antacid not critical , benzos ok after , hope others lend feeadback

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm not an expert at these stuff. My plan includes just meto and nothing else. I hope somebody will be able to help you.
whatever you choose, whenever you choose, I hope you'll find what's the best for you!❤️

Reactions: Cevapcici
H

HopingForAnEnd

Dec 22, 2019
Read what you described in different thread , over a decade , sad to hear that

Timeline looks fatal as it is (answers 3&4) , per guide x3 servings , antacid not critical , benzos ok after , hope others lend feeadback

Thanks for the answer, I think at this point I just need to calm down and not worry too much.

I'm not an expert at these stuff. My plan includes just meto and nothing else. I hope somebody will be able to help you.
whatever you choose, whenever you choose, I hope you'll find what's the best for you!❤

Thank you, if I didn't have so much anxiety your choice of not overthinking it and keeping it simple is probably the best, fewer chances to mess it up.