• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
This is my plan.

1. Fast for 8 hours
2. Do not drink anything except water
3. Take 30 mg Metoclopramide
4. Take 80 mg Nexium
5. Take 800 mg Inderal/Propranolol
6. Wait one hour
7. Take 25 g sodium nitrite in 50 ml water
8. Relax and sleep

* Advice: prepare two drinks in case vomiting occurs

To you who know, are the dosages realistic, especially dosages of steps 3, 4 and 5? I suspect 800 mg is too much; otherwise I can't make any good estimation for dosage.

I have ordered some of them but I don't live alone. I hope everything will go well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Looks good to me. There was a thread yesterday with someone who did all the right steps and vomited a number of times still (I think he said 6 times). I have to find that thread and see what happened to the person.

M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Looks good to me. There was a thread yesterday with someone who did all the right steps and vomited a number of times still (I think he said 6 times). I have to find that thread and see what happened to the person.
I think he is leo

A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
Step 3 is meant to combat vomiting. My weight is heavy, so I hope I won't vomit.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Seems like a good plan.
I will probably do the same whenever I have the guts and materials to ctb.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I don't know about any of the other stuff... I just know about Nexium (esomeprazole) as I've been taking it for years, under the direction of a doctor, to prevent acid reflux. It is extremely effective for me, for this (normal) use.

I don't even know how Nexium or controlling acid that way affects the SN's adsorption, if at all... but the PPeH has a very new chapter on ways to "potentiate" various drugs and they also covered that topic on their DOXIT podcast in the last few months.

From personal experience with Nexium, it definitely takes much more than 1 hour to be effective (e.g., the instructions on mine say "May take 1 to 4 days to reach full effect").

If you're gonna take 4 doses, I'd take 1 each at like 48 hours before, 24 hours, 12 hours, and a few hours before... Maximum effectiveness of Nexium is also achieved by not eating 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking the Nexium.

Last edited:
Reactions: a753 and Symbiote
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
I don't know about any of the other stuff... I just know about Nexium (esomeprazole) as I've been taking it for years, under the direction of a doctor, to prevent acid reflux.

I don't even know how Nexium or controlling acid that way affects the SN's adsorption... but the PPeH has a very new chapter on ways to "potentiate" various drugs and they covered it on their DOXIT podcast in the last few months.

From personal experience with Nexium, it definitely takes much more than 1 hour to be effective (e.g., the instructions on mine say "May take 1 to 4 days to reach full effect").

If you're gonna take 4 doses, I'd take 1 each at like 48 hours before, 24 hours, 12 hours, and a few hours before... Maximum effectiveness of Nexium is also achieved by not eating 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking the Nexium.
Thanks for this information. I'll have to rethink my plan.

Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for this information. I'll have to rethink my plan.
SN is not my method, so I haven't really looked into it much...

But generally, I think Tagamet is recommended for an acid reducer... Tagamet, unlike Nexium, is a relatively "fast acting" medicine.

I will say, for me personally, that Nexium is very effective... just if I go off it & then start it again... it then takes 24-48 hours before it really "kicks-in" again...

A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
SN is not my method, so I haven't really looked into it much...

But generally, I think Tagamet is recommended for an acid reducer... Tagamet, unlike Nexium, is a relatively "fast acting" medicine.

I will say, for me personally, that Nexium is very effective... just if I go off it & then start it again... it then takes 24-48 hours before it really "kicks-in" again...
In the beginning, I considered Nexium and Inderal to make the suicide attempt more likely to succeed. However, after reading your post and what I read about Inderal, I want to remove the two from my list, unless the modified plan is ineffective, in which case it would complicate things since those two medicines require more expertise and I don't want to become disabled due to misuse.

Metoclopramide (against nausea) is easy to use and the effect of using it doesn't take more than an hour.

I wonder if Metoclopramide and SN are enough to make the attempt successful if I don't puke and no one interferes.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
those two medicines require more expertise and I don't want to become disabled due to misuse.
I wonder if Metoclopramide and SN are enough to make the attempt successful if I don't puke and no one interferes.
I see that you just recently joined.

Questions like yours have been asked and answered many (probably 100s) times here. Although there are different options, there are certainly "best practices".

Look in the "Resources": There there are links to a 1) "Sodium Nitrite MegaThread" WARNING: this is quite lengthy — it has 244 PAGES of replies, 2) "Stan's Guide" (which seems to be used by many for SN), and 3) a download of the Peaceful Pill Handbook (although, if you qualify, it is best/recommended to buy it) -- the PPH's procedure is what I would use personally.

These are the 3 best references I know and will certainly give you much better guidance. I wish you great wellness my friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: a753
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Didn´t you post the same question yesterday and deleted it after you received a lot of answers ?? :devil:

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
post the same question yesterday and deleted it after you received a lot of answers ??
If so (and I don't know if it is), please don't: I understand the desire to delete, but others might benefit from your thread(s).

Last edited:
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
Didn´t you post the same question yesterday and deleted it after you received a lot of answers ?? :devil:
No. The post is still there and isn't deleted. I wanted to continue the thread here.

J

jack1988

Dec 12, 2020
how much time does it take for death to occur after taking SN?