• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I have a plan to ctb. I will update yous on how it's going. Lmk if you think it will work.

1. Find out if you can get an Irish PO box if you live in NI (email sent)
2. Find out if hotels are open in Ireland
3. Find out which pharmacies are selling domperidone near where the PO box is
4. Order SN.
5. See if I'm available to stay over my mum's on Christmas night if I'm still in hospital by then. If not then I have to wait.
5. Book a hotel or B&B near the pharmacy/PO box for boxing day.
7. Set an alarm for 5:45 and get the train to Dublin
9. Get the train to where the hotel will be
10. Go to the PO to get the SN
11. Go to the pharmacy to get the domperidone, antacid and painkillers
12. Go to the hotel
13. Put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign
14. Prepare 2 doses of SN
15. Take the recommended dose of painkillers and antacid one hour before taking SN
16. Take 30 mg of domperidone 45 minutes before taking SN
17. Wait until I ctb

At some point I want to buy a burner phone but I'm not sure where I can get it sent to. I need a phone to find train information, order taxis and keep up-to-date with if I've been reported missing. Pinging my phone was how the police found me the last two times I ran away.

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Honestly overall, this plan doesn't seem to be prepared well. E.g.
12. Go to the hotel

What if the pharmacy is closed? Then you're stuck with a booked room without the ingredients. Especially considering #11 is probably planned for a Boxing Day.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Why do you think it's not well planned?
Most shops stay open on boxing Day. And I will check their Christmas opening times

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Because unexpected might happen, and it is always good - almost necessary I'd say - to have some room as a contingency.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I'm expecting the unexpected but if I've booked a room, have a PO box and know the pharmacy will be open, I don't see what can go wrong.

The only thing I think can go wrong is the SN itself but hopefully if I have multiple sources it will arrive at some point.

Boxing day will probably be my first opportunity but I'm not depend on it.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This plan has a lot of things that could go wrong. Like what if it's closed, what if you can't find a hotel in your price range near you, what if you can't get SN, what if you can't leave the hospital? What if someone intercepts your SN, Etc etc

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
This plan has a lot of things that could go wrong. Like what if it's closed, what if you can't find a hotel in your price range near you, what if you can't get SN, what if you can't leave the hospital? What if someone intercepts your SN, Etc etc

1. I will find a pharmacy that's open
2. I have a lot of money and my mum is always asking if I want more
3. I'm close to leaving the hospital, I was accessed today for supported living
4. Intercepts?

Anything else you think can go wrong?

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
1. I will find a pharmacy that's open
2. I have a lot of money and my mum is always asking if I want more
3. I'm close to leaving the hospital, I was accessed today for supported living
4. Intercepts?

Anything else you think can go wrong?
For intercepts I mean someone might find your package and confiscate it. Other then that no the plan seems fine :)

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
It can't get stopped by my mum because it will be in a PO box. The others are possible but Boxing Day isn't my deadline, it's a possible opportunity

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes the way you want it to. I think your plan is pretty good, and so long as you've considered all of the possibilities, it should work out okay. It's a really good idea to plan ahead, so if you're getting SN and supplies from the pharmacy, it might be better to get them ahead of time, if it's possible for you. Then there'll be no worries about going to the hotel and having everything ready. You wouldn't want something to fall through last minute, leaving you stranded in a hotel room with nothing to do. Those are just my thoughts, of course do whatever is best for you! :hug:

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I ordered my PO box
Updated plan

Completed steps:

1. PO box is ordered.

Steps to complete

1. Find out if hotels are open in Ireland
2. Get more SN supplier contact details
3. Find out where my PO box is and what it's opening times are
4. Find if the pharmacy will be open on boxing day
3. Order SN.
4. Order a burner phone
5. See if I'm available to stay over my mum's on Christmas night if I'm still in hospital by then. If I am see if my SN will arrive by then
6. Book a hotel or B&B near the pharmacy/PO box
7. Set an alarm for 5:45.
8. Get a train to Dublin
9. Get another train to near the pharmacy
10. Go to the pharmacy to get the domperidone, antacid and painkillers
11. Go to the hotel
12. Put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign
13. Prepare 2 doses of SN
14. Take the recommended dose of painkillers and antacid one hour before taking SN
15. Take 30 mg of domperidone 45 minutes before taking SN
16. Wait until I ctb
Update: Hotels in Ireland are open. But I'm not booking a room until I know that my SN will be ready for boxing day.

Now to wait on people replying to my SN thread and find out opening times of the pharmacy for Boxing Day.
Updated plan

Completed steps:

1. PO box is ordered.
2. I know hotels are open

Step in progress:
1. Waiting on people DMing me with more suppliers

Steps to complete:

1. Find if the pharmacy will be open on boxing day
2. Find out where my PO box is and what it's opening times are
3. Order SN.
4. Order a burner phone
5. See if I'm available to stay over my mum's on Christmas night if I'm still in hospital by then. If I am see if my SN will arrive by then
6. Book a hotel or B&B near the pharmacy.
7. Set an alarm for 5:45.
8. Go to the PO box and collect my burner phone and SN
9. Get a train to Dublin
10. Get another train to near the pharmacy
12. Go to the hotel
13. Put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign
15. Take the recommended dose of painkillers and antacid one hour before taking SN
16. Take 30 mg of domperidone 45 minutes before taking SN
17. Wait until I ctb

Last edited:
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes the way you want it to. I think your plan is pretty good, and so long as you've considered all of the possibilities, it should work out okay. It's a really good idea to plan ahead, so if you're getting SN and supplies from the pharmacy, it might be better to get them ahead of time, if it's possible for you. Then there'll be no worries about going to the hotel and having everything ready. You wouldn't want something to fall through last minute, leaving you stranded in a hotel room with nothing to do. Those are just my thoughts, of course do whatever is best for you! :hug:

I will look at the pharmacy opening times in advanced. It's also certain that there will be more than one pharmacy open lol
I have 3 SN suppliers now. Hopefully one is guaranteed to arrive before boxing day.

But even if it isn't, I have caffeine oding as a back up.

And if as a back back up I have waiting on getting accommodation

Last edited:
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Completed steps:

1. PO box is ordered and I have it
2. I know hotels are open
3. I've ordered SN from two sites, I'll possibly order from a 3rd. The first site is at the sorting centre in Ukraine.
4. I've ordered a burner phone

Steps to complete:

1. Find if the pharmacy will be open on boxing day
2. Find out the opening times of my PO Box
3. See if I'm available to stay over my mum's on Christmas night if I'm still in hospital by then. If I am see if my SN will arrive by then
4. Book a hotel or B&B near the pharmacy.
5. Set an alarm for 5:45.
6. Go to the PO box and collect my burner phone and SN
7. Get a train to Dublin.
8. Get another train to near the pharmacy
9. Go to the pharmacy to get the domperidone, antacid and painkillers
10. Go to the hotel
11. Put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign
12. Take the recommended dose of painkillers and antacid one hour before taking SN
13. Take 30 mg of domperidone 45 minutes before taking SN
15. Wait until I ctb

pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018
Not peaceful at all. You are more likely to end up puking than dead.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I know it's not as peaceful as SN but it seems like the only reliable back up method

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I just found the opening times of my PO Box. It's 11am on Sundays. My mum will have noticed I'm gone then.

So I don't know what to do. I want to ctb ASAP.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Please help me!
Also I found another site to order SN from so I ordered it. And I ordered some caffeine powder

Last edited: