• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i don't really know why i'm posting this other than to just validate myself and get it off my chest lmao

i don't have a set date, i was going to do it in december 27 but i don't think i can hold out that long anymore. my SN should be arriving in a few days and i honestly might do it as soon as possible.

my plan is to fast for at least 4 hours, i don't think i will be able to fast the whole day due to an eating disorder. i will take ibuprofen an hour before and i will take a double dose of tums 15 minutes before. i don't have access to an antiemetic and to attempt to get one from my doctor would raise red flags so i'm going to be doing it without one. i have a pretty good track record of holding back vomit so i should be okay and i will make extra glasses of SN in case i do throw up.

i will do it at around midnight. i do not live by myself so i'm going to wait until my dad has fallen asleep and then do it about an hour later. my dad doesn't get up until around 7 so i would definitely be dead or past saving by then. i feel ready

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hahabye, brokenwaves, GravityUtilizer and 8 others
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
Good luck and have a safe journey

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Stick
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Be careful to not make too much noise. I was considering doing it at night too but I live with my mom and she's a light sleeper, any vomitting and she'd surely wake up.

Reactions: _Minsk
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Be careful to not make too much noise. I was considering doing it at night too but I live with my mom and she's a light sleeper, any vomitting and she'd surely wake up.
luckily for me my dad is a very heavy sleeper. i stay up some nights facetiming friends and he never wakes up. i also have thrown up in the middle of the night before and he never heard

Reactions: WornOutLife and Rn110bg101
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
A member posted in the SN megathread that ginger may act as an AE if you can't get one. It may be helpful, take a look. Here's the quote:

[...]

I'm also going to be taking ginger as an antiemetic and famotidine as an H2 blocker. I've done some research into ginger, and some papers have recently come out that shows it has a central dopamine blocking effect at the 18 hr mark. It has about the same effect as metoclopramide in preventing nausea and vomiting in cancer patients (which causes central vomiting) according to some studies. According to other studies, if taken in combination with another anti-emetic, it can actually make it worse. The ginger responds in a dose-dependent way, which means that the optimal dose is around 1g according to cancer studies. In their study they started 3 days prior, which I may or may not do.

[...]

Reactions: Freelyffe88 and willitpass
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
A member posted in the SN megathread that ginger may act as an AE if you can't get one. It may be helpful, take a look. Here's the quote:
i strongly dislike the taste and smell or ginger so i may or may not use that. based on things that i have seen it appears that if you do vomit you are still likely to succeed as long as you drink another glass

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
i strongly dislike the taste and smell or ginger so i may or may not use that. based on things that i have seen it appears that if you do vomit you are still likely to succeed as long as you drink another glass
Ginger can be taken in capsule form or even if you empty out the contents of the capsule into a little bit of water it goes down easily. Ginger supplements are extremely cheap and can be found in person or online purchase.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
After my research on the subject... I feel confident about using ginger as an antiemetic when I CTB using SN. In the various studies that I've come across, the differences between the two are negligible. I don't think you gain anything by using prescription antiemetics vs ginger.

Reactions: weepingfree