• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone. I am hoping this will be my last post. I am planning to do this in a week but I need one last piece of advice. I will be drinking about a bottle of whisky, taking some meto and then finally drinking 250 ml of GHB. It will definitely knock me out but My question is, should I take it and just sit on my bed and possibly choke on my vomit if that happens or fill the tub with water and sit there and possibly drown while unconcious. I have about 24-36 hours until someone might come. Is it more likely that I will survive in the water or in my bed? I need this to work, and 250ml of GHB is like 20 times the lethal dose. Will I just die from that or should I be safe and also sit in the bathtub? I would really appreciate your help, thank you.

Reactions: ditsyking and Indieblue
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think the tub is a good idea if you lie on your stomach. Maybe use some towels or blankets for padding, and when you lose consciousness, your head will go in the water.

Edit: Also think it would be better to do the meto regimen, and/or stat dose before the alcohol, not after.

Last edited:
Reactions: ditsyking
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
anyone have any clue if this would work? should i take it in the bathtub or in bed? please help me out