• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I'm gonna ask if I can take the bus to my dentist. Once I'm at the dentist I'm gonna have around an hour to buy SN and some blades. If people become curious why I'm buying SN I'll just tell them that my sister (who is a cook) needs it for preventing bacterial growth on some meat that she has and that she has a sore ankle which makes it harder for her to walk so she asked me if I could go and buy it for her (if you have any better thing that I could give as a reason to why I'm buying SN, feel free to tell me).

If they won't let me buy SN or if they don't have it, then I'll at least have some better blades than the ones I'm currently using. Also, I could buy some energy drinks.

Once I'm done with buying stuff I'll go to the dentist and then I'll take the bus back home.