R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
Hello, this is my first time posting so apologies in advance if I fuck it up.

in a few days, once the sun goes down, I'm going to drive into the forest. I'll smoke a few cigarettes while I choose a tree. I might take a few shots to calm my nerves but god I hate drinking. Then I will hang myself.

my friends have my phones location, so I will turn it on right before I do it. The only note I am planning on leaving is one for my parents, just saying that they have my location. I'd like to be found rather quickly, but by a stranger.

I know people probably don't care. You really shouldn't, you have no reason to. I just wanted to get it off my chest. It's felt like the end for a while now. The only thing holding me back is the fear of fucking it up and being left a vegetable. And my dog. She doesn't deserve to be abandoned again. I wish I could stick around for the next 10 years for her, but the past 21 have been painful enough.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: naenae28, Living_Hurts_so_Much, IamTristero and 4 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
So good luck and a peaceful hanging

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I'm sorry you've been in so much pain for so long.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
All the best bro , I really envy ur courage ... Wish I had the balls to do it.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Read through the resources about hanging to make sure you get it right.

R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
Read through the resources about hanging to make sure you get it right.
I read through them but at this point I don't really care if I suffer or not. Nobody will find me in time so as long as the branch doesn't snap I will be dead
All the best bro , I really envy ur courage ... Wish I had the balls to do it.
I really hope I don't overthink and back out last minute. I'll be fucking pissed. I really need it all to end

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
I assume you've had enough and you have just reached that point, but worth a ask, is there anything you can do to fix you're pain?

Wish you well buddy.

If you fancy a chat, drop me a pm.

M

Madiem

misplaced soul
Jan 14, 2020
Make sure that the drive to that forest is longer than 40 minutes if you plan to send your parents a message with a location before you ctb to limit your chances of being"saved" get a ladder because tree climbing is bs your hands will hate you.
best of luck on whatever you decide.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
I assume you've had enough and you have just reached that point, but worth a ask, is there anything you can do to fix you're pain?

I've tried therapy, meds, etc. they just don't work for me. I can't keep living like this
Make sure that the drive to that forest is longer than 40 minutes if you plan to send your parents a message with a location before you ctb to limit your chances of being"saved" get a ladder because tree climbing is bs your hands will hate you.
best of luck on whatever you decide.

I'm just leaving a note for my parents that they won't find until the morning. I'll be long gone before anyone finds me. I hate to say it but I didn't fully think through the fact that I'd have to climb pretty high up to tie the rope.

my original plan was to do it in my basement While home alone, but my brother moved in so now I'm never alone.

I might end up at a hotel

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point.
Is there really no hope at all for things to get better for you?
I really wish you the best and that you are able to find peace.
I am also thinking of this method and messing it up really scares me too.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hello, this is my first time posting so apologies in advance if I fuck it up.

in a few days, once the sun goes down, I'm going to drive into the forest. I'll smoke a few cigarettes while I choose a tree. I might take a few shots to calm my nerves but god I hate drinking. Then I will hang myself.

my friends have my phones location, so I will turn it on right before I do it. The only note I am planning on leaving is one for my parents, just saying that they have my location. I'd like to be found rather quickly, but by a stranger.

I know people probably don't care. You really shouldn't, you have no reason to. I just wanted to get it off my chest. It's felt like the end for a while now. The only thing holding me back is the fear of fucking it up and being left a vegetable. And my dog. She doesn't deserve to be abandoned again. I wish I could stick around for the next 10 years for her, but the past 21 have been painful enough.
Good luck. Keep it simple. I hope you find peace.

R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point.
Is there really no hope at all for things to get better for you?
I really wish you the best and that you are able to find peace.
I am also thinking of this method and messing it up really scares me too.

I don't think so. I've tried other methods before and failed, every time I regret failing. I've never enjoyed life or been genuinely happy. I have a really hard time believing that will ever change.

hanging always scared the shit out of me but I'm truly ready to die now and this is my best option

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I don't think so. I've tried other methods before and failed, every time I regret failing. I've never enjoyed life or been genuinely happy. I have a really hard time believing that will ever change.

hanging always scared the shit out of me but I'm truly ready to die now and this is my best option
What's your age range? 20s, 30s?
I don't mean to sound like a pro-lifer, and I don't know you, but things can change for people.
Just because you have felt a certain way for a long time doesn't mean it will last.
But if you really feel this is your time, and you have tried everything to get better, you should have ultimate control over your life and its continuation.
I hope things work out for you.

R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
What's your age range? 20s, 30s?
I don't mean to sound like a pro-lifer, and I don't know you, but things can change for people.
Just because you have felt a certain way for a long time doesn't mean it will last.
But if you really feel this is your time, and you have tried everything to get better, you should have ultimate control over your life and its continuation.
I hope things work out for you.

I'm in my early 20's. I don't blame you for thinking I have a chance to get better, I would think the same way. In order for me to even have a shot at getting better I would have to put in a massive amount of effort. I'm too worn down to do it. I don't want to get better, I want to die. I've wanted to die for around a decade.

the only way I could get better would be if I really wanted to. But I don't. I wish I did

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
You're young still though.
But if that's how you feel/your outlook then no one can argue you out of it short of forcing you take new medication and therapy etc.
I understand about being worn down/fed up/tired of trying and struggling.
I wish ctb wasn't so hard.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm relatively young too ... mid 30s. sometimes things really don't get better. I've given up hope of them doing so. Things have been bad for me for half my life and I'm worn out fighting. But @RealisticSociety if there is any hope for you, you should try To use it to help yourself. If I had died in my 20s I would have missed out on the life of my great, irreplaceable dog. Unfortunately I don't see how things will improve for me personally here on in. Perhaps you feel the same. I like how this site allows us to express ourselves properly without fear of being shoved in a hospital for being truthful.

R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
I'm relatively young too ... mid 30s. sometimes things really don't get better. I've given up hope of them doing so. Things have been bad for me for half my life and I'm worn out fighting. But @RealisticSociety if there is any hope for you, you should try To use it to help yourself. If I had died in my 20s I would have missed out on the life of my great, irreplaceable dog. Unfortunately I don't see how things will improve for me personally here on in. Perhaps you feel the same. I like how this site allows us to express ourselves properly without fear of being shoved in a hospital for being truthful.

Damn it dude. You've got me almost wanting to hold on for my dog. I have that irreplaceable once in a lifetime dog right now. I'm just not strong enough to stay for her
You're young still though.
But if that's how you feel/your outlook then no one can argue you out of it short of forcing you take new medication and therapy etc.
I understand about being worn down/fed up/tired of trying and struggling.
I wish ctb wasn't so hard.

I'm fairly certain I have acquired some brain damage which is part of the reason I'm not so quick to believe it'll get better. My brain is becoming increasingly terrifying every day. I'm not about to stick around and see how bad it gets

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
It also always makes me sad when I see such young people doing ctb.
Not because they die, but because they are forced to. Forced by the past and the future. The suffering that they have experienced and will experience.

But it makes me happy when young people in this situation can take the path to the ctb. It makes me happy because it will end her suffering and pain. I am happy for you that you will not chase after the false hope for many years that I will always fail.

My friend, I wish you every success with your project. Take your time looking for the right place. Choose the right rope and knot. Don't drink too many shots, it increases the risk of failure. Better not to use them because you don't have to worry about them. Have no fear at all.

Carried out correctly and thoughtfully, your method is very pleasant, quick and painless. A few seconds and you float away.

I wish you peace and quiet so that you can begin your journey in peace.

Goodbey my friend
:hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: IamTristero and CarbonMonoxide
R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
I'm still here. I had told some people in the chat that I was planning to ctb last night, but I decided to push it back. Some things came up. I'm still ready to go once I deal with them

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Silver and Worndown