cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts since I was about 12 or 13, or maybe longer, I'm not sure, but I felt it inappropriate to kill myself so i sort of developed a philosophy to interpret my beliefs into something that's not just plain nihilism. It probably won't mean anything to you, but if anyone on here can find solace in it so that they can suffer a little less, I'm happy with that.

It runs on the basic beliefs of nihilism, we're so tiny in the scope of the universe that any actions or achievements we make as humans or a civilization or a special will be equivalent to nothing in the near-infinitely broad scope of the universe. But, because nothing anyone ever does has no value or meaning at all, it means everything that everyone does has equal value, it's just that the value is 0. So spend your time doing things you enjoy, don't worry about what comes after or higher powers or social standings or minor consequences. Things will happen that you want to happen, and things will happen that you don't want to happen. So do what you enjoy, do what you love, be yourself. Nothing matters anyways, and in a few hundred years nobody will even know you ever existed via anything except for maybe a name if you have a resilient tombstone. Don't care about your reputation, don't care about how people think of you. They'll be dead soon, you'll be dead soon. Do dumb shit, have fun, have a good time while you can. And when it's time to go, you'll go. And nothing will ever have mattered.

Again, I doubt anyone will care for this, but if it helps, that's enough.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mechanical Dance, DreamWeaver✨, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
You are literally me.

• Love
Reactions: cardboard_house
Baldwin IV

Baldwin IV

Cat Lover
Sep 21, 2023
Thanks for sharing, it is true. You have to be true to yourself and try and live without regrets.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I was listening to a podcast the other night and the guest was talking about finding your own voice. They were saying similar things about being true to yourself and not worrying about trolls. One example they gave was a medicore guitarist who puts out some content on youtube. All the worlds best guitarists will be cheering that person on and praising them for doing their thing while a lot of the above average guitarist who are not quite in the "best" category will try to tear you down and put you off and tell you your not good enough. A lot of life it just about saying to hell with these people I'm gonna do my own thing.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I believe in this as well but I have actually been brought to this point partly because I tried to be myself but, well, scolded for doing that. 😂