• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
(I posted this on reddit, it got deleted, pissed me off)

I'm posting everything, for the comedic value. The point of this experiment is to show what closing the carotid arteries feels like. A.K.A what the right way to commit suicide via strangulation should feel like. Closing the carotid arteries/strangulation is the core in hanging, ligature strangulation, the tourniquet method...etc, so this should be helpful for those people who always ask "Why do I feel like my head will explode and my eyes will pop out of my head?" "You're not doing it right Bobby, you're a dumb son of a bitch!"

Enjoy!

"
[Disclaimer: This post is not encouraging suicide or self harm and is for educational and entertainment purposes. This is not considered a method, nor is it dangerous, so it isn't a method more than jacking off is. It's just a way to get a quick little high and feel good]

....Mkkaay?? Reddit admins? We good on that?? "That's good! And Fuck you, you bunch of cock suckers!!!..."

I had originally written a very high quality, premium, gourmet, original, family friendly, free, no-bullshit, no installation, no-credit-card-information-required, no-cash, no-stealing-your-data post. I even drew a diagram to illustrate the steps so that even the monkeys who read it would have no problems understanding... It took me around two hours to draw everything by dragging my finger on my smartphone's screen.. So I'm pissed. I'm angry and I want it back...And IIII get what I want when I'm pissed folks!!!..Just you wait and see...

One
I took a shirt, rolled it up like you would roll up a towel into a whip. The finished product is what I like to call a shirtrope. It's a rope made from a T-shirt. Indeed.

Two
I took the shirtrope, lifted my head so that I was looking at the ceiling and placed the shirtrope above my adam's apple, below my jaw and around my neck. I was originally in a seating position on my bed, as this took place.

Three
I was left with a shirtrope around my neck. With my hands I grabbed the opposite ends of the shirtrope (my right hand grabbed the left end of the shirtrope, while my left hand grabbed right end of the shirtrope) and pulled in one powerfull, swift motion, compressing my carotid arteries and stopping most of the bloodflow to the brain.

Four
As I swiftly pulled the shirtrope, it tightened around my neck and instantly, my vision started to turn white and a tingly feeling emerged over my head, face, neck and back. After a few seconds of this wonderful feeling I started to fall in slow motion, eventually laying flat on my back. My hands gave out and the pressure stopped. After a few moments of the great euphoric high that comes with oxygen deprivation, I was good to go for another roumd. Had the pressure been applied longer I would've passed out for sure.

It was the most peaceful time going to sleep I've ever had. I truly wanted to go unconscious and enjoy my deep, peaceful sleep but what can you do....there's always something... The Big S wasn't around since I knew I was completely safe and there was no chance of hurting myself, he was on vacation, fucking with suicidal teenagers somewhere in Montana.

If you try this, do leave a comment with your experience. Help others by sharing your experience and failure to execute such a simple procedure..Also, you do this at your own risk. I am in fact encouraging you NOT to do it. (The risks being: a possible heart attack if you're over 50 and have heart problems, hopefully!)
"

There you have it.
Hope it helps. Anyone interested in this and wants to dig deeper should look into autoerotic asphyxiation, same mechanism.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
This is definitely something I need to experiment with, mainly finding the right way to compress the carotid arteries... Any time I had tried before resulted in the "head exploding" feeling.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Leave a comment with your experience if you do, share the info, help others.

Edit: Wanted to add something. Might not work if you're fat. A bit chubby is fine. But if your neck is that of a walrus, there will be better methods for you. This one won't work properly since it'll be so hard to compress the right things. Not impossible, just harder, and messy.

Last edited:
Reactions: AH-93
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Mar 20, 2018
I wasn't going to do some experiments last night, but things didn't go as planned. Wish I lived alone so my plans wouldn't be ruined when someone else cancelled their plans.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018

Possible, but harder and complicated. A ratchet strap is superior to that in every way. So....something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001...het+strap&dpPl=1&dpID=413kEeavq7L&ref=plSrch#

You can read about the ratchet strap method in the book "five last acts" under the stranguation section. I have the download link in one of my posts. Also 8chan had a lot of talk about it.

Reactions: NoDream
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I wasn't going to do some experiments last night, but things didn't go as planned. Wish I lived alone so my plans wouldn't be ruined when someone else cancelled their plans.

You know that this experiment only takes a shirt and around 2 minutes to do? Does no one sleep in your house? Lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
This is the most entertaining suicide instruction manual I've ever read. I'm sad that your hard work and artistic finger skills got trashed, so I did my best to recreate the diagram...

Hmm....keep your day job buddy. You're not a good artist. But we appreciate the thought. Anyways, just reading the instructions carefully should give you a pretty good idea of how to do it. So the diagram isn't necessary...what can you do...fucking reddit.

Reactions: Vox
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Mar 20, 2018
You know that this experiment only takes a shirt and around 2 minutes to do? Does no one sleep in your house? Lol.
Yep, but I'm pretty paranoid haha.
I'll likely do it with a thin rope because I have one.

Reactions: Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Yep, but I'm pretty paranoid haha.
I'll likely do it with a thin rope because I have one.
Just make sure it's not too thin. Around pinky finger girth should be enough/the minimum. Too thin and it cuts into the skin.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Mar 20, 2018
I have concluded that I am absolute shit at this.
Seems whatever I do, I'm not getting it right.
I feel kind of dumb now, heh.

J

jd123

Jan 3, 2020
(I posted this on reddit, it got deleted, pissed me off)

I'm posting everything, for the comedic value. The point of this experiment is to show what closing the carotid arteries feels like. A.K.A what the right way to commit suicide via strangulation should feel like. Closing the carotid arteries/strangulation is the core in hanging, ligature strangulation, the tourniquet method...etc, so this should be helpful for those people who always ask "Why do I feel like my head will explode and my eyes will pop out of my head?" "You're not doing it right Bobby, you're a dumb son of a bitch!"

Enjoy!

"
[Disclaimer: This post is not encouraging suicide or self harm and is for educational and entertainment purposes. This is not considered a method, nor is it dangerous, so it isn't a method more than jacking off is. It's just a way to get a quick little high and feel good]

....Mkkaay?? Reddit admins? We good on that?? "That's good! And Fuck you, you bunch of cock suckers!!!..."

I had originally written a very high quality, premium, gourmet, original, family friendly, free, no-bullshit, no installation, no-credit-card-information-required, no-cash, no-stealing-your-data post. I even drew a diagram to illustrate the steps so that even the monkeys who read it would have no problems understanding... It took me around two hours to draw everything by dragging my finger on my smartphone's screen.. So I'm pissed. I'm angry and I want it back...And IIII get what I want when I'm pissed folks!!!..Just you wait and see...

One
I took a shirt, rolled it up like you would roll up a towel into a whip. The finished product is what I like to call a shirtrope. It's a rope made from a T-shirt. Indeed.

Two
I took the shirtrope, lifted my head so that I was looking at the ceiling and placed the shirtrope above my adam's apple, below my jaw and around my neck. I was originally in a seating position on my bed, as this took place.

Three
I was left with a shirtrope around my neck. With my hands I grabbed the opposite ends of the shirtrope (my right hand grabbed the left end of the shirtrope, while my left hand grabbed right end of the shirtrope) and pulled in one powerfull, swift motion, compressing my carotid arteries and stopping most of the bloodflow to the brain.

Four
As I swiftly pulled the shirtrope, it tightened around my neck and instantly, my vision started to turn white and a tingly feeling emerged over my head, face, neck and back. After a few seconds of this wonderful feeling I started to fall in slow motion, eventually laying flat on my back. My hands gave out and the pressure stopped. After a few moments of the great euphoric high that comes with oxygen deprivation, I was good to go for another roumd. Had the pressure been applied longer I would've passed out for sure.

It was the most peaceful time going to sleep I've ever had. I truly wanted to go unconscious and enjoy my deep, peaceful sleep but what can you do....there's always something... The Big S wasn't around since I knew I was completely safe and there was no chance of hurting myself, he was on vacation, fucking with suicidal teenagers somewhere in Montana.

If you try this, do leave a comment with your experience. Help others by sharing your experience and failure to execute such a simple procedure..Also, you do this at your own risk. I am in fact encouraging you NOT to do it. (The risks being: a possible heart attack if you're over 50 and have heart problems, hopefully!)
"

There you have it.
Hope it helps. Anyone interested in this and wants to dig deeper should look into autoerotic asphyxiation, same mechanism.
Does this help in stopping or relieving a panic attack? Would it do anything for insomnia?