EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
yup~ >_< title says it all! :((( so now, I'm sad and crying, and I told them how wonderful it is for stopping cyanide poisoning, meat curing, and how it made me feel safe~ :((( and they told me they gave it to the police and refuse to give it back! >_< It's not like I even used it~ I've had it for a whole year and have felt terrible throughout that year, but I never even opened it~ But now, I don't have it at all! :(((((
If anyone has any info on where to find industrial meat curers, I'd greatly appreciate a dm! ^_^

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yoñlü×, timetodie24, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
Well. . you don't show or tell your parents something like that. . . I don't go to the hospital and say "I'm doing ctb today"

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, ijustwishtodie and EternalShore
eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
Well. . you don't show or tell your parents something like that. . . I don't go to the hospital and say "I'm doing ctb today"
well it sounds like they found it on their own

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03, bloodystarzklt, cali22♡ and 3 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03, Plato'sCaveDweller and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for how your reliable suicide method has been taken away from you. I don't know any SN sources or any information that'd help but I wish you the best of luck in getting what you want

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and EternalShore
F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
sim~ >_< o título diz tudo! :((( então agora, estou triste e chorando, e eu disse a eles o quão maravilhoso é para impedir o envenenamento por cianeto, curar carnes e como me fez sentir segura~ :((( e eles me disseram que entregaram para a polícia e se recusaram a devolvê-lo! >_< Não é como se eu tivesse usado~ Eu o tenho há um ano inteiro e me senti péssimo durante todo esse ano, mas nunca o abri~ Mas agora, eu não o tenho mais! :(((((
Se alguém tiver alguma informação sobre onde encontrar curadores de carne industriais, eu agradeceria muito uma mensagem direta! ^_^
Também jogaram meu sn fora, meus pais, até agora com o transtorno de comprar de novo, pegar etc...

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
Também jogaram meu sn fora, meus pais, até agora com o transtorno de comprar de novo, pegar etc...
it's frustrating as heck, yes! :/

EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
Me neither! >:3 all they've done is trigger a storm! Teehee~
you sound so determined and happy all the time even in situation like this😭 I'm sorry you had your method taken away from you!! I'd be pretty pissed if mine was taken from me too😔

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is awful what your parents did. How did they combine it? Do they know about it? The police will do nothing bc I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to own it. I'm sorry you have to go through this. 🫂

• Hugs
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
you sound so determined and happy all the time even in situation like this😭 I'm sorry you had your method taken away from you!! I'd be pretty pissed if mine was taken from me too😔
hehe~ I'm just going to buy it again after all~ xD altho, yeahhhh, I'm still super duper upset! >_<

This is awful what your parents did. How did they combine it? Do they know about it? The police will do nothing bc I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to own it. I'm sorry you have to go through this. 🫂
thank you Praestat~ :) yeah, it's not illegal, so the police just have it now ig~ hehe~

• Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03 and Praestat_Mori
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I'm so sorry. It's horrible having your method taking away without consent. It can be like a safety net having it there and i don't think others realise how that can actually make you feel worse and more unsafe. I've had my parents find and take away a method before too, and i know how awful it can feel. Then having them know and watching you more after too, at least in my experience , they were on my back a lot more afterwards.

• Hugs
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
I'm so sorry. It's horrible having your method taking away without consent. It can be like a safety net having it there and i don't think others realise how that can actually make you feel worse and more unsafe. I've had my parents find and take away a method before too, and i know how awful it can feel. Then having them know and watching you more after too, at least in my experience , they were on my back a lot more afterwards.
ikr! It's awful~ >_< It made me feel safe~ :((( I literally told them that it did, and I had had it for a whole year even! and ofc, yup, my parents are being more bothersome than usual too~ :/ ugh~ I'm sorry that you had to go through the same thing~ I hope you were able to get your safety net back~ :)

• Hugs
Reactions: timetodie24