F

frustratedandfedup

Sep 3, 2024
I know they're doing it from a place of love but the constant checking up on me, the unwillingness to understand things from my point of view it's so annoying. I understand it, they're my parents of course this is how they're going to act but it's ANNOYING!!!! I thought being open and honest with my situation would be a good thing, one of the main questions any parent would surely ask themselves for the rest of their lives if they found their child dead from suicide would be "why?", I was trying to answer this question beforehand because I want to cause as little confusion as possible whenever I go. I just feel trapped now since I started being honest, they're constantly monitoring me and even if I want to leave the house I get interrogated I feel so trapped. I don't have access to the means I would need to ctb in my ideal way, which would be full suspension hanging but there's no way I could sneak a rope inside, nor is there anything inside that I'm confident would support my 90kg body weight. I feel so trapped and it's killing me, it's like I'm a prisoner in a bullshit life that I never signed up for. It's getting to the point where I've genuinely been considering just going up to the top floor balcony and jumping head first. It's a stupid idea, it's only three stories, probably like 30-35 feet max. It *might* work because I would be landing on solid concrete but there's a good chance it doesn't work either and I end up in severe pain and multiple bone breaks and fractures. This would obviously not be ideal but I'm getting to the point where I feel like I have to attempt SOMETHING because I don't know how much more I can take of this. I'm turning into such an angry and bitter person and I hate it so much. This is not me I hate myself like this and I can't keep going on feeling like this it's emotionally killing me. I don't know what to do:mmm:

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, AbusedInnocent and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This is precisely why I'm never going to tell my parents about me wanting death. Unfortunately, I am still a prisoner as I live with overprotective parents who don't let me do anything on my own but I know that I'll be even more of a prisoner if I were to tell them that I hate life and that I crave death. It's so unfair that suicide is so difficult to do. I wish that suicide was easy to execute but unfortunately it isn't

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPoint2Life and AbusedInnocent
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence that just causes so much suffering, I personally really wish there's a painless way to just be gone. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded