cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm almost there ... ready close to CTB; done with dating, rejection, and being alone. I'm old too and know it's not gonna change and just want out of the pain. At any rate, I've developed my own method that I want to share and get feedback on. I train Brazilian jiu-jitsu and my method is inspired by the carotid artery chokes I've learned.

I've cut two boards, 1"x3"x 15" and drilled holes in each end, about an inch up. On one end I've used zip ties to bring the ends together and form a V. On the other end, I've fed a rope that I can use to suspend the V boards and also tighten the V with pressure. My plan is to place the V boards around my neck, aligning the zip-tie points with my chin, and then hang the rope that's fed through the top of the boards from something (tree, closet, etc) and when I put downward pressure on it with my neck, it'll close the boards and put pressure on my carotid arteries and quietly and easily CTB.

Hopefully this makes sense. I've thought a long time about this design and I think it'll be smooth sailing. Any thoughts on my method?

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered