ayla

ayla

♡ · 18
Jun 30, 2024
this happened a little bit ago but we were all in a call and one was talking about a tweet they had seen regarding this site, none of them knew/know that i am a member lolll they had talked about how forums are stupid and full of people who encourage ctb, that most people here look for attention etc.. it hurt a lot i felt so attacked even though they werent talking directly towards me. i never opened up to them about how suicidal i am and part of me is glad

i stopped talking to them after that but i think about it so often. i wish i had the courage to speak up about how wrong they were but with their ignorance it would probably lead me nowhere :( im sure they still pop in here sometimes just to read peoples posts & if they happen to run into any of my posts theyd probably spread them like wildfire but oh well

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, wren-briar, landslide2 and 5 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm sure that some forums do attract people who just want attention. There's really nothing wrong with that, as humans are a social animal.
They're entitled to there opinions & whether you think they're right or wrong I wouldn't take it personally🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, ayla, Nikki_Music and 1 other person
FadingSentinel

FadingSentinel

Sep 28, 2024
Sadly there are often people that don't believe in mental health, I have come across them pretty often. And indeed they tend to call out that it's all for attention or whatever. It's very hard to reason with these people, and what is even more infuriating is the stances they tend to take on how to fix it "Just do x or y". I have a friend that recently fell into severe depression and developped feelings to ctb, and a common friend we have told me that it's because he doesn't joint us in activities anymore and that's what making him feel this way. I tried to reason with him about it but he just wasn't able to understand even over the span of multiple days.

Maybe they are just afraid that one day they could suffer in a similar way so they decide to go the ignorance is bliss route.

• Love
Reactions: ayla and wren-briar