zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I'm hoping it'll work somewhat. But knowing my luck and how stupid I am, I probably won't die. So it'll probably be waiting for my SN to come. I just want to fucking die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, _Minsk, Deleted member 65988 and 5 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's a leap year for sure.

giphy.gif

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, SR20DET, requiescat and 4 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Yeah I am also planning to ctb in 2024. And on February 29th because it only happens once in four years.

Reactions: zeldalover and annointed_towers
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
Honestly I didn't even think about leap year. If nothing else I can always choose that day lol

S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
Same. Fuck this life

Reactions: _Minsk and zeldalover
Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
I think this is the most "Sanctioned Suicide" resolution ever lmao. But also same

Reactions: zeldalover
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I think this is the most "Sanctioned Suicide" resolution ever lmao. But also same
Lol I feel honored in that way. At least there's that.
I'm so done. I'm gonna do another shot, take lots of pills that'll fuck my body up, and probably wake up to another painful and fucking pointless day. But hey. Maybe if I manifest it I'll at least get close to death this time. And my SN is coming very soon, assuming it's not a scam. So goodnight and hopefully goodbye. I fucking hated this life and hope that it's over, but if not, see you in 2024.

• Love
Reactions: requiescat
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
Me too, friend. Let's make this the year of true redemption. The year of last chances. The year of laughter and forgetting. This will be the last year of my life, as hard as I can try.

• Hugs
Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
Lol I feel honored in that way. At least there's that.
I'm so done. I'm gonna do another shot, take lots of pills that'll fuck my body up, and probably wake up to another painful and fucking pointless day. But hey. Maybe if I manifest it I'll at least get close to death this time. And my SN is coming very soon, assuming it's not a scam. So goodnight and hopefully goodbye. I fucking hated this life and hope that it's over, but if not, see you in 2024.
Im not far off as well, going to take an absurd amount of caffeine pills and see how long I can stay up, the sleep depravation numbs my brain and I cant wait. Hope you find peace :)

• Hugs
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
Me too, friend. Let's make this the year of true redemption. The year of last chances. The year of laughter and forgetting. This will be the last year of my life, as hard as I can try.
That's how I tried to go into this night. Then literally no one gave a fuck about me. So I'm done and I'm attempting tonight. But knowing what a fucking idiot I am I probably won't succeed, so maybe after some sleep I can at least have a hint of this going forward until I can at least get my SN

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Same bro preach

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and zeldalover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms. To me it really would be such a relief if existence came with an permanent offswitch to have the option to just instantly end our existence in peace.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and IDoNotExist