• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I liked of my new therapist because she treated suicide issue in a decent way.
She don't asked me exactly why I want to die or pressed me about that. She only talks about some bullshits like the triggers, and where and who I should to go and call when I try something "wrong" again and etc.
I told him too about my failed attempts (hanging and cyanide poison) and she was very nice with me. But obviously I don't said about this forum and my plans of try SN soon.

My last therapist use to freak out and yelled at me when I insinuated to want to ctb.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Yes there are no therapists that are pro choice, their job is to keep you alive at all costs otherwise they could be prosecuted

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: TAW122 and LastFlowers
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
only seen one therapist
she only saw things her way
only asked if I want to kill myself the first time we met
and when i told her I dont think I would in the coming few days she never bothered to ask about my suicidal history or anything afterwards
never bothered to open up to her

underthewave03

underthewave03

May 17, 2019
I told a therapist I wanted to kill myself soon because I felt like she would truly listen (she does). I'm regretting now because it will hurt more & legal reasons? i've been seeing her for about a year an half. I shouldn't have told her.

F

Funkbunny

Student
Nov 18, 2018
Good. I'm glad you're building that therapeutic relationship. But please, remember it is just that. One inkling you may take action, that therapist is duty bound to take swift action.

Reactions: TAW122 and ZixivaldYrxes
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes there are no therapists that are pro choice, their job is to keep you alive at all costs otherwise they could be prosecuted

And also some therapists (there are a few out there) just want to milk out as much money as they can out of the patient. As long as the patient keeps coming back for more therapy, the therapy makes more money, so they don't really have a (financial) incentive to want to 'cure' said patient, unlike other doctors.

Good. I'm glad you're building that therapeutic relationship. But please, remember it is just that. One inkling you may take action, that therapist is duty bound to take swift action.

I cannot stress enough. Hence, with all therapists I never mention anything to do with death or suicide and even if the topic is brushed on, ever so slightly, I tread very carefully and try to steer the conversation away from it.

Reactions: Ivenocare and Kuris
underthewave03

underthewave03

May 17, 2019
And also some therapists (there are a few out there) just want to milk out as much money as they can out of the patient. As long as the patient keeps coming back for more therapy, the therapy makes more money, so they don't really have a (financial) incentive to want to 'cure' said patient, unlike other doctors.

I cannot stress enough. Hence, with all therapists I never mention anything to do with death or suicide and even if the topic is brushed on, ever so slightly, I tread very carefully and try to steer the conversation away from it.

why? am I wrong for mentioning it? i don't know it's a different situation for everyone. With the lady i'm seeing i'm not paying her (i wish i could but she wouldn't take the money). She's from my old high school, i'm very open with her and she is the same. Am I thinking and acting way into it? I do regret telling her but it's something that I think about so much. I can't feel anything else besides the peace & happiness I get when I think about the decision to take my life. Is it manipulative of me to tell her or a therapist in general??