• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
No i do not like your new baby,babies smell horrible,all they do is eat,poop,and cry.
And they are ugly AF.

Reactions: littlelady774, FTL.Wanderer, Made4TV and 4 others
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
No i do not like your new baby,babies smell horrible,all they do is eat,poop,and cry.
And they are ugly AF.

HaHa! This is SO true.
Luckily parents instinctively love and protect their babies (usually).
Heard the old adage "A face only a mother could love"?

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Cookiedough8956
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I usually just feel bad that they are now subjected to existence. And when I see kids playing outside or whatever, I feel bad because they haven't realized how shitty life is yet. But I'm just projecting my own feelings, most people probably don't end up feeling that way. :/

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Mich517 and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I usually just feel bad that they are now subjected to existence. And when I see kids playing outside or whatever, I feel bad because they haven't realized how shitty life is yet. But I'm just projecting my own feelings, most people probably don't end up feeling that way. :/

I just really hope their life doesn't become a shit mess like mine and they have good parents, or surroundings.

Reactions: NumbItAll, lemmeeleev and leaps
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
And they are ugly AF.
do not! I love those little people's

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Cookiedough8956