Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It was like this party thing. I went with my dad and stepmum. We can start with where i almost drowned to reawaken when my dad was pulling me to shore. And then we were on a cruize. My mum and friend was there although i never got to see my friend. There was a lot of people and i ended up kissing a guy i didnt even know and then i picked up a little girl (who was also dressed wrong) and asked whats going on. There were all these people not dressed in their clothes and this one that kept trying to use it to touch me wrong. And then we ran into a snake and he was all like youre the only one that can do anything but there was nothing i could do. I tired everything i could. Upon seeing the snake i remembered i was here before. I knew someone was going to die. No one listened. No one helped.

I know it was all wrong and fake but holy shit.

Not everything is added here. Like how i also ran into some old elementary school friends and it was just a really awkward conversation or lack there of. Or how sharks from my mobile game tried to kill me. I dont remember the little girls answer but i became sympathetic to her and just hugged her and held her. The snake was shedding and had legs. he was pissed off that he wasnt being well taken care of, but killing people isnt the answer.

I dont want to have that nightmare again.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs