C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
so i thought i'd post about ordering N from ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. I made this fake email up and ordered form A-Z, i couldn't figure out how to use bit coin even though there are a thousand threads about it. so i flew to his house, and landed my helicopter on his house roof. i payed him in cash and flew back to my house same day. he posted it out the next day. he posted it out by paper airplane and unfortunately it rained on the way and the plane went down. it got seized by customs

A-Z had changed the labels so customs wouldn't figure out what it really was

customs have all sorts of different ways of working in my country. they contacted me and told me they had received a liquid and it wasn't what it said on the label. I just ignored them. regardless of all the scary stories of getting a welfare visit, i'm not worried at all i told them i had ordered some cosmetics but what they had wasn't mine.

i hope people believe my story i have lots of likes and have lots of friends and we all post together and stick up for each other. i even got some of my old profiles re-activated so i look more legit, i'm thinking of putting a picture up of myself, then i'll look soooooooooooooo real. well i notice there are alot of other threads that are similar to my situation, and i guess people really believe them. I might go on that scam website that them nice people recommended and order, even though a moderator proved it was a scam site i'm still thinking of trying it, i guess its just i trust my inbred friends so much i can't help myself

THE END

P.S wonder if jeremy the nonce could get me some SN off his pro lifers mates, surely one of them must have sum spare SN left

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game and Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
this is funny but come on who orders beauty shit from x country? it's so sus pish